BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
I have to say that bath and body works have my favorites And as far as the scents they have now A Thousand wishes is my favorite! It has a warm present smell, I am so bad at describing scents, but it smells expensive. It lasts a long time. I love all the products. The cream, body wash, spray. And I was so happy they have a wallflower!! Now I have this in my bedroom and it smells amazing. I hope they don't get rid of this anytime soon!!
Carleen M.
Saint Paul
I personally am obsessed with Bath & Body Works products and have all kinds of different ones. I personally have 30+ perfumes and a thousand wishes is a great scent I definitely recommend it to someone who is just getting into their perfumes because it definitely is a perfume that you can wear daily. It smells amazing and the price is good (*ProTip though I definitely recommend buying them on sale or with a coupon to save money!) #bath&bodyworks #perfume #b&bw
Tara M.
Roosevelt
Love this spray one of my favorites.it worth the drive a few hours to purchase it the smell is mesmorizing and love the color of the bottle its nice.i use this repeatedly ever since I first tried it.i would buy it over amd over and reccomend it.
Kryslynn J.
I love the smell and love the store. I love their other fragrances to my other favorite is Paris I have the lotion I'm hoping to find the perfume. They have good prices when they have there a sale going on its a little pricey when the sale isn't going on but I love the store and will keep going.
🌼 K.
Lubbock, TX
When I school I used to wear the peach mist from bath and body works but I feel a 1000 wishes is a perfect fragrance for my age group!!!!! I am currently 20 years old work at back on body works I can say that many people my age purchase it it's a long lasting fragrance with a sophisticated touch
Kortni W.
I own almost every scent there is from this place. I have different scents for different parts of the year. I love wearing this scent in the winter when I'm going out with my fiance on a nice date
It smells amazing and definitely in my top 10 favorite scents by bath and body works!
Samantha G.
Ballston Lake
This is a perfect every day scent. It’s one of my personal favorites that I’ve been using for year. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The scent is light and sweet with notes of vanilla and musk. Plus the packaging is super cute. This is a must have.
megan p.
Ventura
LOVE! This mist is long lasting, light, and it even comes in shimmer!! Super affordable for a long lasting mist. It is the perfect scent for a day or night out. Little tip, buy a mini one too for your purse so you are always ready on the go! I love this product.
Madison K.
New Athens
This is my absolute favorite perfume. When it was seasonal it broke my heart when I ran out. I buy this all the time for myself and family. It smells great and lasts a good while. I keep 4 bottles in my closet so when i run out I don't have to worry so much.
Brittany M.
Amite
I love the smell of this fragrance! I use it often and will throw it down into my bag to bring with me when I know that I am going to have a long day and may need a refresher. I love many Bath and Body Works scents and this is a favorite!
Danica S.