BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Fragrance Mists for Her

• Does this last a long time or does it wear away quickly? 25 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this scent?9 Answers
  • Who else loves bath and body works "a thousand wishes"? B...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection A THOUSAND WISHES Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
I have to say that bath and body works have my favorites And as far as the scents they have now A Thousand wishes is my favorite! It has a warm present smell, I am so bad at describing scents, but it smells expensive. It lasts a long time. I love all the products. The cream, body wash, spray. And I was so happy they have a wallflower!! Now I have this in my bedroom and it smells amazing. I hope they don't get rid of this anytime soon!!
Carleen M.
Saint Paul
I personally am obsessed with Bath & Body Works products and have all kinds of different ones. I personally have 30+ perfumes and a thousand wishes is a great scent I definitely recommend it to someone who is just getting into their perfumes because it definitely is a perfume that you can wear daily. It smells amazing and the price is good (*ProTip though I definitely recommend buying them on sale or with a coupon to save money!) #bath&bodyworks #perfume #b&bw
Tara M.
Roosevelt
Love this spray one of my favorites.it worth the drive a few hours to purchase it the smell is mesmorizing and love the color of the bottle its nice.i use this repeatedly ever since I first tried it.i would buy it over amd over and reccomend it.
Kryslynn J.
I love the smell and love the store. I love their other fragrances to my other favorite is Paris I have the lotion I'm hoping to find the perfume. They have good prices when they have there a sale going on its a little pricey when the sale isn't going on but I love the store and will keep going.
🌼 K.
Lubbock, TX
When I school I used to wear the peach mist from bath and body works but I feel a 1000 wishes is a perfect fragrance for my age group!!!!! I am currently 20 years old work at back on body works I can say that many people my age purchase it it's a long lasting fragrance with a sophisticated touch
Ashley O.
Nashville, TN
I love this fragrance! It smells wonderful without being overpowering! It will last all day as well. This fragrance works well with a ton of situations, very versitle. Unlike other perfumes this one doesn't dry out my skin. I always get asked what I'm wearing and i recommend thousand wishes
Kortni W.
I own almost every scent there is from this place. I have different scents for different parts of the year. I love wearing this scent in the winter when I'm going out with my fiance on a nice date
It smells amazing and definitely in my top 10 favorite scents by bath and body works!
Samantha G.
Ballston Lake
This is a perfect every day scent. It’s one of my personal favorites that I’ve been using for year. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. The scent is light and sweet with notes of vanilla and musk. Plus the packaging is super cute. This is a must have.
megan p.
Ventura, CA
LOVE! This mist is long lasting, light, and it even comes in shimmer!! Super affordable for a long lasting mist. It is the perfect scent for a day or night out. Little tip, buy a mini one too for your purse so you are always ready on the go! I love this product.
Justus C.
philo
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and both of my sisters wear this as our daily spray, it's not to sweet, not to warm. It's like the perfect smell. Affordable for the size of the bottle and super cute packaging. I especially love the one with glitter. I highly recommend to anyone!
Lekea H.
Mountain View, OK
How long does the scent last?
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
I have been wanting to try a new scent but I am scared my skin will break out due to the fact I have extremely sensitive skin. Does anyone else have this problem?
Claire E.