BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Leonarda V.
I love this brand and this one smells amazing!I have the shower gel and the lotion ! Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz
Amy T.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This shower gel smells amazing and is great on my skin. It lathers up and has a sweet, peachy smell! It even lasts after I get out the shower
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not the type of person who is crazy about peach flavored things or scents but I really love this. I was looking for a change since I usually always buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This shower gel is moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. I recommend it.
Aj S.
A great shower gel! I love the smell of the Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz which is a fruity peachy smell. This product lathers on nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized! A plus is that the smell of the gel lasts on my skin for about a day before it wears off.
Ariel H.
I love this shower gel. Leaves my skin soft, and clean. Smells great.  The smell doesn't last long after the shower so I can wear other scents. Its gentle on the skin. I always stock up when they have sales. We keep a good stock of shower gels in the house at all times.
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
I use this every morning in the shower, it's a great product, leaves your skin moist and smooth. Also smells amazing, the smell lingers all day!! I would say it's pricy, 12.50 is a little high for my range.
Alina V.
gaithersburg, MD
This shower gel smalls amazing, it also lathers nicely and is very moisturizing. I use it everyday and it is very affordable.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Absolutely love this scent from bath & body works. Its so fresh and sweet! I really wish we could get bath body works in the UK more easily as I would buy all the time.
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got the shower gel and hand soap as a thank-you gift. Now I may be a bit biased since I'm a GA girl myself, but this stuff smells so freaking gooooood!!! Just like a good ol' Georgia Peach!!! I totally recommend this scent!
maureen n.
Fort wayne, IN
I love this scent!!! I also picked up the candle because I loved it so much it's a great summer scent. Plus the body wash last all day long!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!