BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Leonarda V.
Leonarda V.
I love this brand and this one smells amazing!I have the shower gel and the lotion ! Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz
Amy T.
Amy T.
Philadelphia, PA
This shower gel smells amazing and is great on my skin. It lathers up and has a sweet, peachy smell! It even lasts after I get out the shower
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not the type of person who is crazy about peach flavored things or scents but I really love this. I was looking for a change since I usually always buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This shower gel is moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. I recommend it.
Aj S.
Aj S.
A great shower gel! I love the smell of the Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz which is a fruity peachy smell. This product lathers on nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized! A plus is that the smell of the gel lasts on my skin for about a day before it wears off.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
I love this shower gel. Leaves my skin soft, and clean. Smells great.  The smell doesn't last long after the shower so I can wear other scents. Its gentle on the skin. I always stock up when they have sales. We keep a good stock of shower gels in the house at all times.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
I use this every morning in the shower, it's a great product, leaves your skin moist and smooth. Also smells amazing, the smell lingers all day!! I would say it's pricy, 12.50 is a little high for my range.
Alina V.
Alina V.
gaithersburg, MD
This shower gel smalls amazing, it also lathers nicely and is very moisturizing. I use it everyday and it is very affordable.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Absolutely love this scent from bath & body works. Its so fresh and sweet! I really wish we could get bath body works in the UK more easily as I would buy all the time.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got the shower gel and hand soap as a thank-you gift. Now I may be a bit biased since I'm a GA girl myself, but this stuff smells so freaking gooooood!!! Just like a good ol' Georgia Peach!!! I totally recommend this scent!
maureen n.
maureen n.
fort wayne, IN
I love this scent!!! I also picked up the candle because I loved it so much it's a great summer scent. Plus the body wash last all day long!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!