BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
This smells soooooo great! and it lasts me a while too, I pair it with thr entire line of scent so i can continue to smell it through out the day!
Julie P.
I cannot get enough of this scent. I love peaches. They always run out of this scent around my place and they keep removing and bringing it back!
Briana R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how this body wash smells. Such an amazing scent. This is one of my favorites because the scent is not too strong or too weak.
Amy T.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This shower gel smells amazing and is great on my skin. It lathers up and has a sweet, peachy smell! It even lasts after I get out the shower
maureen n.
Fort wayne, IN
I love this scent!!! I also picked up the candle because I loved it so much it's a great summer scent. Plus the body wash last all day long!
Brittany K.
Six Lakes, MI
This is some of the best smelling shower gel I have ever used. It gave me nice hydrated skin and scent. It leaves my skin feeling super soft
A C.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a huge fan of anything peachy smelling and this one does not disappoint!! It smells so good and it lasts all day. The price is decent.
Michaela E.
Norwalk , OH
You can’t beat the amazing smell of peaches. I’ve never found a body wash that smells so great and makes your skin feel so clean and soft
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I love this smell. It is my second favorite scent that they have. The body wash lasts for a long time and you smell great afterwards.
diana o.
Perris, CA
If you love peach scent then this one is for you, I personally love this scent reminds me of summer nights it's gentle on the skin
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?