BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
diana o.
Perris, CA
If you love peach scent then this one is for you, I personally love this scent reminds me of summer nights it's gentle on the skin
Haley L.
This scent was great for summer, and the texture was perfect, as always from bath and body works. Very bubbly and gentle on skin.
Whitney N.
Smells just like peaches! Very refreshing! Love it! Very gentle! Makes my bathroom smell like an orchard. Bought at the store
Grace M.
Lancaster, NY
I have this sitting in my shower and use it every day and the scent lasts for a long time.Smells just like a can of peaches.
Rama A.
Canton, MI
love sweet tea shower gel it really cleans my skin while leaving it smiling nice and sweet . I love how smooth it makes it
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
Bath and body works shower gels are fragrant and cleansing. The fragrance stays with you. I would recommend this product.
Khoree L.
I love this shower gel! It smells so good! It works really well too. It definitely gets the job done and keeps you clean.
Laura A.
Provo, UT
This has been a favourite shower time scent and wash for over a year now. Definitely my go to for feeling nice and clean.
Morene G.
I love the smell of this shower gel! It was gifted to me and is a scent that I would purchase for myself in the future.
hilda R.
Merced, CA
I love the bath and body works body wash specially this Georgia peach one.. it leaves such a nice fragrance on my skin
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!