BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
BEST SHOWER GEL I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!! It leaves your body smelling so fresh and peachy for HOURS!!! I just ran out and I am about to stick up with 100 bottles just because everyone in mynhiusolf loves t!
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
I absolutely love the smell and te come d it to anyone who enjoys the smell of peaches and likes bath and body works. I, however , did not enjoy the product. I have very sensitive skin and had an allergic reaction to the product.
Brittany M.
Bartow, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this!!! Definitely leaves a long refreshing smell. I use it everyday and cannot get over the smell. It is very gentle and soft. Highly recommend this product to anyone that loves a soft peachy smell.
OCEANSIDE, CA
One of the best scents at B&BW! Not too sweet, nice and summery. Scent doesn't last really, but I don't expect that from a shower gel. Lathers nicely & gets the job done!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
This scent is one of my all time favorites from B&BW! Nice hidden in the background, subtle, yet very fresh and awake smelling. I hate the powdery, in your face smell.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! Such an amazing scent!!! I love love it! This lotion leaves my skin super moisturized. Plus it scent last all day. My hubby and boys "smell"" from a mile away!!
Mikayla V.
I have been using this product for over a year now and I love it. The scent lasts all day. A lot of times soap leaves a residue feeling but not with this product!
stephanie t.
Sevierville, TN
Omg!!! This is my all time fave. The smell is amazing and perfect for summer. Sweet and refreshing. Makes mybskin soooo soft and silky. I use the body spray also after a long hard day at work
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves me smelling great too. Only problem is that it leaves my skin pretty dry. That's a big problem. But hey, it smells good.
jackiee l.
Phoenix, AZ
I loove using this body wash during the summer reason for that makes me feel fresher by smelling like peach. It isn't a very strong peach smell which i love
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?