BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! Such an amazing scent!!! I love love it! This lotion leaves my skin super moisturized. Plus it scent last all day. My hubby and boys "smell"" from a mile away!!
Mikayla V.
I have been using this product for over a year now and I love it. The scent lasts all day. A lot of times soap leaves a residue feeling but not with this product!
stephanie t.
Sevierville, TN
Omg!!! This is my all time fave. The smell is amazing and perfect for summer. Sweet and refreshing. Makes mybskin soooo soft and silky. I use the body spray also after a long hard day at work
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves me smelling great too. Only problem is that it leaves my skin pretty dry. That's a big problem. But hey, it smells good.
jackiee l.
Phoenix, AZ
I loove using this body wash during the summer reason for that makes me feel fresher by smelling like peach. It isn't a very strong peach smell which i love
Julie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This smells so good!!! Leaves your skin clean and soft, but not oily at all! I love how the scent stays with you for awhile and it rinses easily as well!
Amanda S.
Mmmm I love bath and body works shower gel! It smells so good and is always so gentle on my skin. I love this peach smell. It's so sweet and summery! <3
melissa b.
Love, Love, Love! Fragrance is perfect and not to strong. It also give me that "Im awake" feeling after smelling it for the first time in the morning.
Leonarda V.
I love this brand and this one smells amazing!I have the shower gel and the lotion ! Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz
Sara R.
Grove City, OH
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?