BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Julie D.
Julie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This smells so good!!! Leaves your skin clean and soft, but not oily at all! I love how the scent stays with you for awhile and it rinses easily as well!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Mmmm I love bath and body works shower gel! It smells so good and is always so gentle on my skin. I love this peach smell. It's so sweet and summery! <3
melissa b.
melissa b.
Love, Love, Love! Fragrance is perfect and not to strong. It also give me that "Im awake" feeling after smelling it for the first time in the morning.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Bear creek, NC
This smells soooooo great! and it lasts me a while too, I pair it with thr entire line of scent so i can continue to smell it through out the day!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Grove City, OH
Julie P.
Julie P.
I cannot get enough of this scent. I love peaches. They always run out of this scent around my place and they keep removing and bringing it back!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Six Lakes, MI
This is some of the best smelling shower gel I have ever used. It gave me nice hydrated skin and scent. It leaves my skin feeling super soft
Briana R.
Briana R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how this body wash smells. Such an amazing scent. This is one of my favorites because the scent is not too strong or too weak.
A C.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
I'm a huge fan of anything peachy smelling and this one does not disappoint!! It smells so good and it lasts all day. The price is decent.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I love this smell. It is my second favorite scent that they have. The body wash lasts for a long time and you smell great afterwards.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!