BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Christiania N.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this!! I love the way it smells. I wish they made bigger bottles of it. Smells like peach sweet tea and it a nice soft scent not to over powering. Buy it over and over again.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
This product smells like summer! I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks last year and I actually love it! It has a really nice, gentle scent very light and also long-lasting. Given the chance I will buy this product again especially if it's on sale!!
Helena G.
Gibbstown, NJ
This product reminds me of summertime so much. It smells exactly like peaches and I use it ALL the time. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves fruity scented body washes. It leaves you skin smelling like peaches and sweet tea for the rest of the day!
Katie F.
Goldston, NC
This smells soooooo great! and it lasts me a while too, I pair it with thr entire line of scent so i can continue to smell it through out the day!
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
I absolutely love the smell and te come d it to anyone who enjoys the smell of peaches and likes bath and body works. I, however , did not enjoy the product. I have very sensitive skin and had an allergic reaction to the product.
Nicole H.
Zanesville, OH
This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth! The scent lasts all day on my skin. I always stock up during the semi annual sale and get such a great deal on them! I've tried so many of their scents and have yet to find one that I don't like!
Nicole R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell. It's a great shower gel. I will be going to the store to purchase the item.
Hailey A.
This scent smells heavenly, I've never been to Georgia, but this is what I imagine it to smell like.
Jessica C.
Stockton, CA
I love bath & body shower gel. Before, it would make my skin very slippery. Now, I got a hang of it and ever since I've been on it. Love the smells and how long lasting the smell is. It doesn't make it slippery anymore. I would buy it again and I would recxomend to everyone.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves me smelling great too. Only problem is that it leaves my skin pretty dry. That's a big problem. But hey, it smells good.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!