BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Erica R.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I love this product. I often have a hard time buying scents because the smells are so strong but this offers up a really good balance. It also leaves your skin feeling pretty good too.
Maelini W.
Maelini W.
Bremerton, WA
Lovely smell and product! Would definitely buy again. Lightly peach scented. Moderately long lasting after use. Smell lasts for about 5-6 hours. Pairs nicely with the peach body spray.
Kaleigh W.
Kaleigh W.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my all time favorite scents from Bath and Body works! It lathers nicely and the scent is amazing and lasts for a long time. The Bath and Body works shower gels are my favorite.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Round Lake
This stuff smells amazing, and I get that nice clean fresh feeling! It works best when you use a loofah, because the loofah helps disperse even sufs and you end up wasting less soap!
Long Beach, CA
One of the best scents at B&BW! Not too sweet, nice and summery. Scent doesn't last really, but I don't expect that from a shower gel. Lathers nicely & gets the job done!
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
This scent is one of my all time favorites from B&BW! Nice hidden in the background, subtle, yet very fresh and awake smelling. I hate the powdery, in your face smell.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! Such an amazing scent!!! I love love it! This lotion leaves my skin super moisturized. Plus it scent last all day. My hubby and boys "smell"" from a mile away!!
Mikayla V.
Mikayla V.
I have been using this product for over a year now and I love it. The scent lasts all day. A lot of times soap leaves a residue feeling but not with this product!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
This stuff smells amazing! It leaves me smelling great too. Only problem is that it leaves my skin pretty dry. That's a big problem. But hey, it smells good.
jackiee l.
jackiee l.
Phoenix, AZ
I loove using this body wash during the summer reason for that makes me feel fresher by smelling like peach. It isn't a very strong peach smell which i love
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!