BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
From someone who isn't the biggest fan of peaches, I was pleasantly surprised by this! It has more of a fruity smell versus a peach smell. I actually really enjoy this and have the perfume and lotion as well.
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
Love this Georgia peach scent it is a very lovely smell almost citrusy. I love the price it is convenient pros it smells great cons I can't only get it at bath and body works but I love the trip there any ways!
Mary E.
Mabank, TX
I got this as a gift and well lets just say i love everything about it ita very gentle not harsh at all and it smells of so good nothing like before plus i love the smell of peaches. Will continue to buy more
Amber M.
Clinton Township, MI
Leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Would recommend to a friend for sure. The price is in point but a coupon to save a couple bucks is always a great idea. You can get coupons from the b&bw website
Caleigh C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is my favorite scent so far from BBW. I've tried many products over the years for shower gel and this one is by far my favorite. It comes in a cute package and smells great. I really recommend this product for someone looking for something slightly fruity for the summer.
Jessica C.
Stockton, CA
I love bath & body shower gel. Before, it would make my skin very slippery. Now, I got a hang of it and ever since I've been on it. Love the smells and how long lasting the smell is. It doesn't make it slippery anymore. I would buy it again and I would recxomend to everyone.
Julie B.
This shower gel is so gentle and feels really good on your body. I wish it had a different lid because it gets kind of annoying flipping over all the time. It's pretty long lasting if you're the only one using it and it's defiantly worth the money. Would recommend to all!
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this scent! So much so that I bought a case of it on Ebay after Bath & Body Works discontinued it! The smell is so soft and feminine. When I layer it with the peach lotion, the scent stays with me throughout the day so I get whiffs of peach all day long. LOVE!
Christiania N.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this!! I love the way it smells. I wish they made bigger bottles of it. Smells like peach sweet tea and it a nice soft scent not to over powering. Buy it over and over again.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
Love, love, love this stuff. The smell is amazing, just like practically every other Bath and Body Works scent. However, this one is definitely one of my favorites. Smells just like peaches.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?