BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Blackwell, OK
The smells divine though it dries my skin just a little bit. Unfortunately, it seems to be the case with the entire b&w line, at least all I've tried so far. It's too bad, because I love so many of their scents
Mary E.
Mary E.
Mabank, TX
I got this as a gift and well lets just say i love everything about it ita very gentle not harsh at all and it smells of so good nothing like before plus i love the smell of peaches. Will continue to buy more
Lea W.
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
From someone who isn't the biggest fan of peaches, I was pleasantly surprised by this! It has more of a fruity smell versus a peach smell. I actually really enjoy this and have the perfume and lotion as well.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Clinton Township, MI
Leaves your skin soft and smelling great! Would recommend to a friend for sure. The price is in point but a coupon to save a couple bucks is always a great idea. You can get coupons from the b&bw website
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Bath and body works shower gels! They lather so nicely and of course always smell good! I use these every day when I shower and can't get enough of the scent! 10/10, I would recommend it to you!
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Sevierville, TN
Omg!!! This is my all time fave. The smell is amazing and perfect for summer. Sweet and refreshing. Makes mybskin soooo soft and silky. I use the body spray also after a long hard day at work
Tori V.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
Love, love, love this stuff. The smell is amazing, just like practically every other Bath and Body Works scent. However, this one is definitely one of my favorites. Smells just like peaches.
Christiania N.
Christiania N.
Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this!! I love the way it smells. I wish they made bigger bottles of it. Smells like peach sweet tea and it a nice soft scent not to over powering. Buy it over and over again.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Bath and Body Works body wash leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling great. This peach scent is perfect with just a hint of sweet tea. This is a great scent for sweet summer nights.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Smells so good! Sometimes the soap leaves a film on my skin but I never feel it when I dry off. I alternate it with other soaps. I almost always have a coupon, so it makes it worth it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!