BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I don't know if they still have this flavor but oh my god this was one of my favorites. It has a nice light smell that really does smell like it's advertised. It lathers up nice, washes well, and your skin will smell like it!
Mae A.
I love this scent! It smells so fresh and also leaves my bathroom smelling really great after I use this product. It doesn't dry the skin and using it with my loofah you will only really need a small amount as it lathers up so easily.
Marisa R.
Strongsville, OH
I love this product! makes me feel super clean and not like the product is just sitting on top of my skin. it really sinks in and does the job. I think it's a good price for the quality. I would definitely buy it again!
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Way to go Bath and Body Works with these awesome peach scents. They are great for this season. I have them in candles, car fragrances, hand soaps, plug ins, and body care. This particular scents pairs well with my skin.
Jen K.
Bath and Body Works body wash leaves your skin feeling clean and smelling great. This peach scent is perfect with just a hint of sweet tea. This is a great scent for sweet summer nights.
Staci M.
Sturgis
I love this product. It makes my skin so smooth. The price. Is really good also . I would refer this body wash to all my friends and family . I will purchasing this product as soon as it it gone . It's a must have ūüėČ
Mary X.
Garden Grove, CA
This scent is very soothing. It smells very similar to Victoria secret fruit scented lotions. The bottle portion is very generation, I have been using it for two months, and I still have some left. The only thing that bothers me is that it leaves a very sticky feeling on my skin after rinsing.
Kaleigh W.
Saint Cloud, FL
One of my all time favorite scents from Bath and Body works! It lathers nicely and the scent is amazing and lasts for a long time. The Bath and Body works shower gels are my favorite.
Emily V.
Thomaston, CT
Smells so good! Sometimes the soap leaves a film on my skin but I never feel it when I dry off. I alternate it with other soaps. I almost always have a coupon, so it makes it worth it!
Erica R.
Afton, TN
I love this product. I often have a hard time buying scents because the smells are so strong but this offers up a really good balance. It also leaves your skin feeling pretty good too.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?