BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Mae A.
Mae A.
I love this scent! It smells so fresh and also leaves my bathroom smelling really great after I use this product. It doesn't dry the skin and using it with my loofah you will only really need a small amount as it lathers up so easily.
Jenna
Jenna
I love the scent of this but their is only one problem. That is, it is hard to get out of the bottle and you have to squeeze really hard to get it out. Otherwise, the product smells good and you don't need a lot of it for it to work.
Estela L.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
Loved the smell, the print on the bottle was eye catching and affordable as well. I do wish the bottle was easier to grip in the shower, it kept slipping . Love that it lasts me more than a month it doesn't dry out my skin either.
Maggo M.
Maggo M.
Fort Mill, SC
I absolutely love the smell and te come d it to anyone who enjoys the smell of peaches and likes bath and body works. I, however , did not enjoy the product. I have very sensitive skin and had an allergic reaction to the product.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY
I don't know if they still have this flavor but oh my god this was one of my favorites. It has a nice light smell that really does smell like it's advertised. It lathers up nice, washes well, and your skin will smell like it!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Strongsville, OH
I love this product! makes me feel super clean and not like the product is just sitting on top of my skin. it really sinks in and does the job. I think it's a good price for the quality. I would definitely buy it again!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Lancaster, TX
Way to go Bath and Body Works with these awesome peach scents. They are great for this season. I have them in candles, car fragrances, hand soaps, plug ins, and body care. This particular scents pairs well with my skin.
Staci M.
Staci M.
Sturgis
I love this product. It makes my skin so smooth. The price. Is really good also . I would refer this body wash to all my friends and family . I will purchasing this product as soon as it it gone . It's a must have 😉
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
I love all bath and body works bath soaps. They last a long time and are a good deal. The peach scent is one of my favorites because it's not too strong but still sweet smelling. I would definitely buy it again.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Blackwell, OK
The smells divine though it dries my skin just a little bit. Unfortunately, it seems to be the case with the entire b&w line, at least all I've tried so far. It's too bad, because I love so many of their scents
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!