BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the formula and consistency of the bath and body Works shower gels, they are great for washing the body and really awesome in lieu of shaving cream. The Georgia peach and sweet tea is such a long lasting and fresh, but sweet scent. I absolutely love it.
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I love the scent of this shower gel. It gives a great lather and the scent lasts on my skin forever! MY boyfriend evens like using this for himself because he think it smells so good. It doesn't dry my skin out, I would definitely purchase this again.
Melisa C.
Blackwell, OK
The smells divine though it dries my skin just a little bit. Unfortunately, it seems to be the case with the entire b&w line, at least all I've tried so far. It's too bad, because I love so many of their scents
Rachel G.
I absolutely LOVE Bath & Body Works shower gels. I feel so clean after using them and they suds up nicely. They are nice and gently on my skin. And the scent lasts on my skin all day. The Georgia peach smell is one of my favorites. They are a bit pricey but they are always doing sales! I would definitely repurchase, even at full price!!
Tiffany D.
I love all bath and body works bath soaps. They last a long time and are a good deal. The peach scent is one of my favorites because it's not too strong but still sweet smelling. I would definitely buy it again.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
I got this as a birthday gift and I loved the peach smell, as that is a great scent. I usually throw this in my overnight bag with a bar of soap. I don't think Bath and Body Works makes this scent anymore, but if they did, I would buy it.
Gabriela D.
I recently bought the Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea body lotion and I loved it. When I saw that they had the shower gel I just had to buy it. This gel is very refreshing and it leaves a nice peachy smell on your body after taking a shower.
Brittany B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Bath and body works shower gels! They lather so nicely and of course always smell good! I use these every day when I shower and can't get enough of the scent! 10/10, I would recommend it to you!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
As always - another wonderful scent from Bath and Body works! great fresh peach scent- more like the actual fruit rather than a perfume type scent- light and refreshing- lathers well! Can't go wrong with BB&W products. I will buy this product again.
Estela L.
Omaha, NE
Loved the smell, the print on the bottle was eye catching and affordable as well. I do wish the bottle was easier to grip in the shower, it kept slipping . Love that it lasts me more than a month it doesn't dry out my skin either.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?