BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Elisabeth Z.
Orlando, FL
I love the scent of this shower gel. It gives a great lather and the scent lasts on my skin forever! MY boyfriend evens like using this for himself because he think it smells so good. It doesn't dry my skin out, I would definitely purchase this again.
Helena G.
Gibbstown, NJ
This product reminds me of summertime so much. It smells exactly like peaches and I use it ALL the time. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves fruity scented body washes. It leaves you skin smelling like peaches and sweet tea for the rest of the day!
Holly W.
El Dorado, CA
Bath and body works Georgia peach and sweet tea shower gel smells and feels absolutely amazing on your skin. it makes you smell like peaches even after you get out of the shower plus the shower gel makes your skin really subtle and soft to the touch
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
As always - another wonderful scent from Bath and Body works! great fresh peach scent- more like the actual fruit rather than a perfume type scent- light and refreshing- lathers well! Can't go wrong with BB&W products. I will buy this product again.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
This product smells like summer! I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks last year and I actually love it! It has a really nice, gentle scent very light and also long-lasting. Given the chance I will buy this product again especially if it's on sale!!
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Peach is one of my favorite scents and I really enjoyed this shower gel's fragrance. Bath & Body Works shower gel doesn't dry out your skin and the smell lasts for a long time on your body. The price is great especially on semi-annual sale time!
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I used this at my Mom's house. It was effective, but not my normal style of scent. It was fresh smelling, but if there had been something else sitting there, I would have grabbed it. If you like peach tea, though, this may be just for you!
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
I got this as a birthday gift and I loved the peach smell, as that is a great scent. I usually throw this in my overnight bag with a bar of soap. I don't think Bath and Body Works makes this scent anymore, but if they did, I would buy it.
Gabriela D.
I recently bought the Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea body lotion and I loved it. When I saw that they had the shower gel I just had to buy it. This gel is very refreshing and it leaves a nice peachy smell on your body after taking a shower.
Mae A.
I love this scent! It smells so fresh and also leaves my bathroom smelling really great after I use this product. It doesn't dry the skin and using it with my loofah you will only really need a small amount as it lathers up so easily.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?