BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Rebecca S.
Carol Stream, IL
This was a nice, sweet scent from Bath and Body. I often get bored of scents after a while, but I used every drop. Like most of their products, you really need to pair it with lotion in order for the scent to last, but I enjoyed smelling like a Southern Belle for a few hours after showering by using the gel alone.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, it smells amazing even after I get out of the shower and I feel like it gets the job done. Also a decent amount of product I use it daily and it still lasts a while and lathers nicely. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nuria S.
Doral, FL
I always use this shower gel with a loofah to exfoliate my skin right before shaving my legs. And besides its incredible scent, my legs are always super soft after using it. Just like every other Bath & Body Works product that I have used before it has never irritated my skin and the scent is just amazing.
Alexa S.
Elmer, NJ
Great shower gel with a beautiful smell! Love the way it lathers up and cleanses amazingly. I got it at a semi annual sale for very cheap. It was defiantly worth it! The only thing I'd have to say is the smell does not last for very long after your shower. Other than that, this is a great product!
Cristy A.
Clinton, MO
Peach is one of my favorite scents and I really enjoyed this shower gel's fragrance. Bath & Body Works shower gel doesn't dry out your skin and the smell lasts for a long time on your body. The price is great especially on semi-annual sale time!
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
This product smells like summer! I bought it from Bath and Bodyworks last year and I actually love it! It has a really nice, gentle scent very light and also long-lasting. Given the chance I will buy this product again especially if it's on sale!!
Rebecca S.
Prosser, WA
What a lovely scent and a great take on a classic peach scent. I enjoy bath & body works' shower gel formula but it would be better if they added an anti-bacterial agent in it. (you don't just need to remove bacteria from your hands and face, especially for people with oily skin)
Nicole H.
Zanesville, OH
This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth! The scent lasts all day on my skin. I always stock up during the semi annual sale and get such a great deal on them! I've tried so many of their scents and have yet to find one that I don't like!
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I loooooove this so much!!!
I don't know if it was a limited edition because I can't find it in the store or their online store?

Pretty bummed.... The scent is a peach dream, so fresh and light. My whole house smells of a peach orchard after my showers.
Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I used this at my Mom's house. It was effective, but not my normal style of scent. It was fresh smelling, but if there had been something else sitting there, I would have grabbed it. If you like peach tea, though, this may be just for you!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?