BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz
  • "My all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I wish it was part of the permanent line. This is the best peach scent they have made. Smells like straight up PEACH! Lathers up very well. Could be more moisturizing though." in 6 reviews
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not the type of person who is crazy about peach flavored things or scents but I really love this. I was looking for a change since I usually always buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This shower gel is moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. I recommend it.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Love love love!! It smells so amazing! I have the body spray too to go along with it! It leaves my body fresh and clean. Not too harsh and doesn't leave skin irritated. The price was amazing because I got it 75% off so you can't beat that!
Ariel H.
I love this shower gel. Leaves my skin soft, and clean. Smells great.  The smell doesn't last long after the shower so I can wear other scents. Its gentle on the skin. I always stock up when they have sales. We keep a good stock of shower gels in the house at all times.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love this shower gel! The smell is delightful and being born and raised in Georgia, the smell reminds me of home. The only complaint I have is that I can not find it anywhere in the three stores in my area. It is affordable, runs for about $5-$8 depending on sales.
Silky F.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite product from Bath and Body Works I also have the perfume for it. It has the best smell makes the best type of reaction with my perfume when I use it once again Bath and Body Works has made a wonderful product that I have fallen in love with
Jonnay V.
Georgia Peach is really nice! It's very similar to the Pretty As A Peach Scent, and Peach Bellini! I would definitely recommend this one to someone who likes fruity/sweet scents. It definitely smells like a peach and fits its name!
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
Bath & Body Works shower gel is the only body wash I use. This Georgia peach and sweet tea one has become one of my favorites. I literally stocked up on it last summer. If you like fruit-scented shower gel then this is one you have to try.
Olivia D.
Blacksburg, VA
The smell is really sweet and true to the name! I love the scent in the shower, though I wish it stayed on my skin better throughout the day. I use it every day and it has lasted me a while even so. I would buy it again!
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
I use this every morning in the shower, it's a great product, leaves your skin moist and smooth. Also smells amazing, the smell lingers all day!! I would say it's pricy, 12.50 is a little high for my range.
Catalina D.
Athens , GA
I got the shower gel and hand soap as a thank-you gift. Now I may be a bit biased since I'm a GA girl myself, but this stuff smells so freaking gooooood!!! Just like a good ol' Georgia Peach!!! I totally recommend this scent!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?