BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Zanesville, OH
This body wash smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth! The scent lasts all day on my skin. I always stock up during the semi annual sale and get such a great deal on them! I've tried so many of their scents and have yet to find one that I don't like!
Caleigh C.
Caleigh C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is my favorite scent so far from BBW. I've tried many products over the years for shower gel and this one is by far my favorite. It comes in a cute package and smells great. I really recommend this product for someone looking for something slightly fruity for the summer.
Karie N.
Karie N.
Peaches are some of my favorite fruit and smelling like one is just the best! I got this at my local Bath and Body Works as part of a package with other products of the same smell. I would definitely buy this again even though it is a tad pricey. I think it is well worth it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Stockton, CA
I love bath & body shower gel. Before, it would make my skin very slippery. Now, I got a hang of it and ever since I've been on it. Love the smells and how long lasting the smell is. It doesn't make it slippery anymore. I would buy it again and I would recxomend to everyone.
Julie B.
Julie B.
This shower gel is so gentle and feels really good on your body. I wish it had a different lid because it gets kind of annoying flipping over all the time. It's pretty long lasting if you're the only one using it and it's defiantly worth the money. Would recommend to all!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Bayside, NY
I got this shower gel on sale at 3 dollars thats why I bought it. However, to my surprise it turned out to be a great shower gel. The smell is amazing and it leaves you feeling clean. I highly recommend this product. I finished the whole bottle and expect to buy it again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE this scent! So much so that I bought a case of it on Ebay after Bath & Body Works discontinued it! The smell is so soft and feminine. When I layer it with the peach lotion, the scent stays with me throughout the day so I get whiffs of peach all day long. LOVE!
Angela O.
Angela O.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the formula and consistency of the bath and body Works shower gels, they are great for washing the body and really awesome in lieu of shaving cream. The Georgia peach and sweet tea is such a long lasting and fresh, but sweet scent. I absolutely love it.
Silky F.
Silky F.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite product from Bath and Body Works I also have the perfume for it. It has the best smell makes the best type of reaction with my perfume when I use it once again Bath and Body Works has made a wonderful product that I have fallen in love with
Emma R.
Emma R.
Downey, CA
Love the scent! It foams up so well and I like how you don't need too much to lather your entire body. It's a gentle soap which is surprising granted that the smell is so strong. I got it as a gift but I would definitely buy it for myself now after I tried it!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!