BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Brittany R.
My current favorite scent for the summer from bath and body! smells fresh and fruity!
Elizabeth R.
I really like this shower gel the smell is incredible! amazing product in my opinion
Michelle B.
Cullman, Al
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Would recommend to anyone.
Christina H.
Love this best smell ever one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie C.
I love this! Its smells sooo good and I will 100% repurchase! I've used the body mist also and I think it makes me smell great! I use it quite often. I've had the same bottle for over a year now so I'd say it lasts pretty long, though it depends on how much you use it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to smell nice. :)
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Absolutely love this scent from bath & body works. Its so fresh and sweet! I really wish we could get bath body works in the UK more easily as I would buy all the time.
Krish R.
Brampton
There is absolutely nothing I love more than tea. I actually got this shower gel as a gift and I had to track it down for myself. I absolutely loved this product as well as the Ginger tea spray. Exceeded expectations for me. I would recommend you go out and get some.
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
One of my favorite smells. I honestly love everything bath & body works. Inexpensive and they always have great sales. You can buy most fragrances in the mini or full size. Easily froths and perfect on a loofa
Sheri P.
My all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I wish it was part of the permanent line. This is the best peach scent they have made. Smells like straight up PEACH! Lathers up very well. Could be more moisturizing though.
Chantal W.
I loved the smell of this product and was actually pleasantly surprised by how long the scent lasted throughout the day, The only downside about it was that it didn't foam up that great but that could have been the loofah I used. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?