BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Katie C.
I love this! Its smells sooo good and I will 100% repurchase! I've used the body mist also and I think it makes me smell great! I use it quite often. I've had the same bottle for over a year now so I'd say it lasts pretty long, though it depends on how much you use it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to smell nice. :)
Krish R.
Brampton
There is absolutely nothing I love more than tea. I actually got this shower gel as a gift and I had to track it down for myself. I absolutely loved this product as well as the Ginger tea spray. Exceeded expectations for me. I would recommend you go out and get some.
Chantal W.
I loved the smell of this product and was actually pleasantly surprised by how long the scent lasted throughout the day, The only downside about it was that it didn't foam up that great but that could have been the loofah I used. I would buy it again for sure.
Sheri P.
My all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I wish it was part of the permanent line. This is the best peach scent they have made. Smells like straight up PEACH! Lathers up very well. Could be more moisturizing though.
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
One of my favorite smells. I honestly love everything bath & body works. Inexpensive and they always have great sales. You can buy most fragrances in the mini or full size. Easily froths and perfect on a loofa
Brandie A.
The smell is amazing! And If I were just using it for the smell I'd buy a million. However the lotion itself doesn't sink into my skin as nicely as I'd hoped, it left me feeling a bit sticky.
Ana V.
Sherwood park, AB
I have always been a fan of Bath & Body Work Shower Gels. This one is no an exception. Absolutely love the fruity scent for the summer. It's not overpowering either.
Sophie S.
Austin, TX
Such a good body wash! It smells like summer and works up to really nice lather! Not to mention the super cup packaging - it's a win in my book.
Bethany G.
Tallahassee, FL
This scent is great! And the body wash is lovely. It foams when you use a loofa and leaves you feeling clean and smelling great.
Jennifer R.
Langley, British columbia
I like the formula and his it leaves you feel. But I don't really enjoy the scent if this one. It's a bit strong.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?