BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Leonarda V.
I love this brand and this one smells amazing!I have the shower gel and the lotion ! Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz
maureen n.
fort wayne, IN
I love this scent!!! I also picked up the candle because I loved it so much it's a great summer scent. Plus the body wash last all day long!
Amy T.
Philadelphia, PA
This shower gel smells amazing and is great on my skin. It lathers up and has a sweet, peachy smell! It even lasts after I get out the shower
Alina V.
gaithersburg, MD
This shower gel smalls amazing, it also lathers nicely and is very moisturizing. I use it everyday and it is very affordable.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
This is one of my all time favorite scents that bath and body works makes! It smells so refreshing and I love it!
Imelda M.
I knew right away I had to get this shower gel. I can't explain how much I love this scent. It's so refreshing.
Michelle B.
Cullman, Al
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Would recommend to anyone.
Brittany M.
Bartow, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this!!! Definitely leaves a long refreshing smell. I use it everyday and cannot get over the smell. It is very gentle and soft. Highly recommend this product to anyone that loves a soft peachy smell.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
Bath & Body Works shower gel is the only body wash I use. This Georgia peach and sweet tea one has become one of my favorites. I literally stocked up on it last summer. If you like fruit-scented shower gel then this is one you have to try.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
One of my favorite scents! I have the full-sized set and I love all of it and it's well priced. Everyone always says they love the scent! Bath and Body Works really won me over with this scent. I'd recommend this to anyone! Being a Georgia peach girl myself proud of this scent!:)
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?