BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this scent!!! I also picked up the candle because I loved it so much it's a great summer scent. Plus the body wash last all day long!
Alina V.
Alina V.
Gaithersburg , MD
This shower gel smalls amazing, it also lathers nicely and is very moisturizing. I use it everyday and it is very affordable.
Caley H.
Caley H.
I love this scent! I have always liked bath and body works products and many many scents so love it:)
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love this best smell ever one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Bartow, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this!!! Definitely leaves a long refreshing smell. I use it everyday and cannot get over the smell. It is very gentle and soft. Highly recommend this product to anyone that loves a soft peachy smell.
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
Bath & Body Works shower gel is the only body wash I use. This Georgia peach and sweet tea one has become one of my favorites. I literally stocked up on it last summer. If you like fruit-scented shower gel then this is one you have to try.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Cullman, Al
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Would recommend to anyone.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
One of my favorite scents! I have the full-sized set and I love all of it and it's well priced. Everyone always says they love the scent! Bath and Body Works really won me over with this scent. I'd recommend this to anyone! Being a Georgia peach girl myself proud of this scent!:)
Katie C.
I love this! Its smells sooo good and I will 100% repurchase! I've used the body mist also and I think it makes me smell great! I use it quite often. I've had the same bottle for over a year now so I'd say it lasts pretty long, though it depends on how much you use it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to smell nice. :)
Krish R.
Krish R.
Brampton
There is absolutely nothing I love more than tea. I actually got this shower gel as a gift and I had to track it down for myself. I absolutely loved this product as well as the Ginger tea spray. Exceeded expectations for me. I would recommend you go out and get some.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!