BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA
Love love love this scent. Wish I would have bought more than one bottle. One of my favorites
Nicole R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell. It's a great shower gel. I will be going to the store to purchase the item.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE
I just love all of bath and body works products! Very tasty smell and lots of different kinds
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
Beautiful smell! Did not dry out my skin or anything and scent lasted a decent amount of time
Tanya L.
Pittston, PA
Smells awesome and I love how it makes my skin nice and smooth I make sure I soak up on it
Em B.
I LOVE this body wash. It's smells so good. And it makes you feel fresh out of the shower.
MaryCruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells really good. Like really good. It's my favorite scent by bath and body.
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
All of their products smell amazing that you won't need to put any perfume on afterwards
Sonia F.
Smells so good. Just like a fresh peach and it also leaves your skin feeling very soft
Mallory H.
I love this body wash! It lathers so great and smells wonderful, a nice southern smell!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?