BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Michelle F.
Smells great! I got all three products (body wash, lotion and splash) it's my favorite from that store
Ashley M.
Santa Fe, NM
Love the scent!!! Especially coming into summer weather, it's not too strong and lasts for a long time.
Lily Z.
You can't go wrong with this shower gel it smells soooo good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean
Hailey A.
This scent smells heavenly, I've never been to Georgia, but this is what I imagine it to smell like.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Well you know they my
Nick name isn't peaches for nothing! I'm from ha and I just love love peaches.
Caley H.
I love this scent! I have always liked bath and body works products and many many scents so love it:)
Courtney P.
One of my go to shower gels! The smell is intoxicating!!!! I'm sure you'll agree when you smell it.
Jasmine A.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love this scent! If lathers nicely and leaves your body feeling clean and refreshed.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE
I just love all of bath and body works products! Very tasty smell and lots of different kinds
Nicole R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell. It's a great shower gel. I will be going to the store to purchase the item.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?