BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Love love love!! It smells so amazing! I have the body spray too to go along with it! It leaves my body fresh and clean. Not too harsh and doesn't leave skin irritated. The price was amazing because I got it 75% off so you can't beat that!
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
I love this shower gel. Leaves my skin soft, and clean. Smells great.  The smell doesn't last long after the shower so I can wear other scents. Its gentle on the skin. I always stock up when they have sales. We keep a good stock of shower gels in the house at all times.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love this shower gel! The smell is delightful and being born and raised in Georgia, the smell reminds me of home. The only complaint I have is that I can not find it anywhere in the three stores in my area. It is affordable, runs for about $5-$8 depending on sales.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not the type of person who is crazy about peach flavored things or scents but I really love this. I was looking for a change since I usually always buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This shower gel is moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. I recommend it.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Columbus, GA
I use this every morning in the shower, it's a great product, leaves your skin moist and smooth. Also smells amazing, the smell lingers all day!! I would say it's pricy, 12.50 is a little high for my range.
Catalina D.
Catalina D.
Lawrenceville , GA
I got the shower gel and hand soap as a thank-you gift. Now I may be a bit biased since I'm a GA girl myself, but this stuff smells so freaking gooooood!!! Just like a good ol' Georgia Peach!!! I totally recommend this scent!
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
BEST SHOWER GEL I HAVE EVER USED!!!!!! It leaves your body smelling so fresh and peachy for HOURS!!! I just ran out and I am about to stick up with 100 bottles just because everyone in mynhiusolf loves t!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Red Bank
This shower gel smells amazing and is great on my skin. It lathers up and has a sweet, peachy smell! It even lasts after I get out the shower
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
This is one of my all time favorite scents that bath and body works makes! It smells so refreshing and I love it!
Imelda M.
Imelda M.
I knew right away I had to get this shower gel. I can't explain how much I love this scent. It's so refreshing.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!