BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Em B.
I LOVE this body wash. It's smells so good. And it makes you feel fresh out of the shower.
Tanya L.
Pittston, PA
Smells awesome and I love how it makes my skin nice and smooth I make sure I soak up on it
MaryCruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff smells really good. Like really good. It's my favorite scent by bath and body.
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
All of their products smell amazing that you won't need to put any perfume on afterwards
Mallory H.
I love this body wash! It lathers so great and smells wonderful, a nice southern smell!
Sonia F.
Smells so good. Just like a fresh peach and it also leaves your skin feeling very soft
Brittany R.
My current favorite scent for the summer from bath and body! smells fresh and fruity!
Elizabeth R.
I really like this shower gel the smell is incredible! amazing product in my opinion
Olivia D.
Blacksburg, VA
The smell is really sweet and true to the name! I love the scent in the shower, though I wish it stayed on my skin better throughout the day. I use it every day and it has lasted me a while even so. I would buy it again!
Aj S.
A great shower gel! I love the smell of the Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz which is a fruity peachy smell. This product lathers on nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized! A plus is that the smell of the gel lasts on my skin for about a day before it wears off.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?