BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
hilda R.
Merced, CA
I love the bath and body works body wash specially this Georgia peach one.. it leaves such a nice fragrance on my skin
Adriana D.
Pueblo, CO
I would rate this more than 5 stars, it's amazing! There's no word for this but aaahhhh I'm like in heaven for this!
Chelisse B.
I love this! My boyfriend got it for me and I fell in love with it. I only use it for baths and it smells so good!
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
Smells amazing!! Like summer peaches and so lovely and fragrant. ūüćĎūüćĎ definitely would recommend to a friend to grab!
Caitlyn M.
I love the scent of peach! This smells sooo good and also doesn't dry out my skin. Too bad my skin is sensitive tho
Jax V.
Clinton, TN
Absolutely love that subtle peachy scent it leaves behind! lasts all day and my skin stays pretty well moisturized
Sophia J.
Hilliard, OH
This product was amazing. I loved the way it made me smell and I bought the lotion and the perfume along with it.
Miranda O.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love peaches and if you do too this is the perfect! It's not too sweet but leaves a nice scent after the shower
Vivian L.
Prior Lake, MN
I love this lotion it is one of my favorite smells. It's pretty cheap but I would smell it before you buy though.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
This is one of my all time favorite scents that bath and body works makes! It smells so refreshing and I love it!
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?