BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Hailey A.
Hailey A.
This scent smells heavenly, I've never been to Georgia, but this is what I imagine it to smell like.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Well you know they my
Nick name isn't peaches for nothing! I'm from ha and I just love love peaches.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
One of my go to shower gels! The smell is intoxicating!!!! I'm sure you'll agree when you smell it.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love this scent! If lathers nicely and leaves your body feeling clean and refreshed.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Moultrie, GA
Love love love this scent. Wish I would have bought more than one bottle. One of my favorites
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
Tampa, FL
Amazing smell. Can be overpowering smell of the shower is really steamy it enhances the smell
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE
I just love all of bath and body works products! Very tasty smell and lots of different kinds
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell. It's a great shower gel. I will be going to the store to purchase the item.
Paige L.
Paige L.
S Wilmington, IL
Beautiful smell! Did not dry out my skin or anything and scent lasted a decent amount of time
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
Really I LOVE ir it's smell so good is my favorite I hope other person like it that worth it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!