BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
This smells like a hot, sunny afternoon in a late Alabama summer -- OMG! Sweet tea? Check! Peaches? Check! YUM!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
My favorite summer scent! It's not too peachy, makes a lot of suds and has a lasting scent that is always nice!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Great light scent. Not super fruity which is nice. Feel moisturizing while using suds well and washes clean.
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Smells exactly like peaches it's amazing leaves skin soft and moisturized and smelling delicious I recommend
Mercedese W.
Mercedese W.
Jackson, SC
I love his scent. I have a hard time finding it in my local stores but I have ordered it a few times online!
Shakeena W.
Shakeena W.
Baltimore, MD
They so fresh smelling every time I by anybody tht have sweet tea on the bottle it so fresh smell beautiful
Christie T.
Christie T.
Love the peach and tea mixture scent. It suds up nicely on a sponge. Its just more costly then most brands.
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Love this smell so good reminds me of the ice tea soap. The Georgia peach smell great and fresh i love it
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Santa Fe, NM
Love the scent!!! Especially coming into summer weather, it's not too strong and lasts for a long time.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Smells great! I got all three products (body wash, lotion and splash) it's my favorite from that store
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!