BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which ...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Nashville, TN
I love this shower gel. It lathers nicely and leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft after using. I absolutely love this scent. I usually use it in the spring months. It smells fruity fresh! I love the results I get when I pair this shower gel with the matching body cream. It deeply moisturizes as well as locks in the fruity scent. This product also pairs well with the body lotion or fine fragrance mist.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
I absolutely LOVE Bath & Body Works shower gels. I feel so clean after using them and they suds up nicely. They are nice and gently on my skin. And the scent lasts on my skin all day. The Georgia peach smell is one of my favorites. They are a bit pricey but they are always doing sales! I would definitely repurchase, even at full price!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
I enjoy this quite a bit. However if you have been out 4 wheeling, painting and or just full of grime this is not going to "clean" you body. With that being said on a day to day basis you will be just fine it works great the smell stays with you for a while and i love that there are matching scents.
Hard to beat bath and body works.
Carol Stream, IL
This was a nice, sweet scent from Bath and Body. I often get bored of scents after a while, but I used every drop. Like most of their products, you really need to pair it with lotion in order for the scent to last, but I enjoyed smelling like a Southern Belle for a few hours after showering by using the gel alone.
Nuria S.
Nuria S.
Doral, FL
I always use this shower gel with a loofah to exfoliate my skin right before shaving my legs. And besides its incredible scent, my legs are always super soft after using it. Just like every other Bath & Body Works product that I have used before it has never irritated my skin and the scent is just amazing.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Elmer, NJ
Great shower gel with a beautiful smell! Love the way it lathers up and cleanses amazingly. I got it at a semi annual sale for very cheap. It was defiantly worth it! The only thing I'd have to say is the smell does not last for very long after your shower. Other than that, this is a great product!
Mary X.
Mary X.
Garden Grove, CA
This scent is very soothing. It smells very similar to Victoria secret fruit scented lotions. The bottle portion is very generation, I have been using it for two months, and I still have some left. The only thing that bothers me is that it leaves a very sticky feeling on my skin after rinsing.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Smells amazing during and after application. Purchased at Bath & Body works in the Spring. It lasts for a really long time, all you need is a quarter size amount and it covers your whole body. I've only used half of it already. It is super gentle on your skin and I would totally recommend it!
Erica K.
Erica K.
Livonia, NY
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, it smells amazing even after I get out of the shower and I feel like it gets the job done. Also a decent amount of product I use it daily and it still lasts a while and lathers nicely. I would definitely buy this product again.
Prosser, WA
What a lovely scent and a great take on a classic peach scent. I enjoy bath & body works' shower gel formula but it would be better if they added an anti-bacterial agent in it. (you don't just need to remove bacteria from your hands and face, especially for people with oily skin)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!