BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell good? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
  • can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, whic...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this?2 Answers
Kiley H.
I love the smell of this! I got the whole collection as a gift. It included the lotion, bath bomb, hand sanitizer, body mist, and the body wash. It lasts for such a long time and smells so good, a pure Georgia peach. For me it reminds me of home, anything from bath and body works is such good quality and I highly recommend it to anyone or to get as a gift for someone.
Krysteene M.
Mililani, HI
This right here is my favorite!!! I recently just discovered this a few months ago and omg I fell in love! I do need to go buy myself another one because I’m running out. The scent is amazing and it applies on smoothly. And you just come out of the shower smelling so fresh!
Jonnay V.
Georgia Peach is really nice! It's very similar to the Pretty As A Peach Scent, and Peach Bellini! I would definitely recommend this one to someone who likes fruity/sweet scents. It definitely smells like a peach and fits its name!
Aj S.
A great shower gel! I love the smell of the Bath & Body Works Shower Gel Georgia Peach & Sweet Tea 10 oz which is a fruity peachy smell. This product lathers on nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized! A plus is that the smell of the gel lasts on my skin for about a day before it wears off.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
One of my favorite scents! I have the full-sized set and I love all of it and it's well priced. Everyone always says they love the scent! Bath and Body Works really won me over with this scent. I'd recommend this to anyone! Being a Georgia peach girl myself proud of this scent!:)
Stephanie V.
I absolutely love this scent. I'm not the type of person who is crazy about peach flavored things or scents but I really love this. I was looking for a change since I usually always buy the Japanese Cherry Blossom. This shower gel is moisturizing and the scent isn't overpowering. I recommend it.
Melissa L.
Orlando, FL
Love love love!! It smells so amazing! I have the body spray too to go along with it! It leaves my body fresh and clean. Not too harsh and doesn't leave skin irritated. The price was amazing because I got it 75% off so you can't beat that!
Ariel H.
I love this shower gel. Leaves my skin soft, and clean. Smells great.  The smell doesn't last long after the shower so I can wear other scents. Its gentle on the skin. I always stock up when they have sales. We keep a good stock of shower gels in the house at all times.
Ally M.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love this shower gel! The smell is delightful and being born and raised in Georgia, the smell reminds me of home. The only complaint I have is that I can not find it anywhere in the three stores in my area. It is affordable, runs for about $5-$8 depending on sales.
Silky F.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite product from Bath and Body Works I also have the perfume for it. It has the best smell makes the best type of reaction with my perfume when I use it once again Bath and Body Works has made a wonderful product that I have fallen in love with
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?