BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel Cool Amazon Rain
  • "Bath & Body Works products always smell amazing, and with added benefits of hydration from shea and vitamin E, you cant go wrong. Works into a lovely lather and is gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin without causing irritation. Not only does it smell great, but it cleans you sufficiently as well. No need to double lather" in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend trying it out.  Bath & Body Works Shea & Vitamin E Shower Gel Cool Amazon Rain
Cassie G.
Oakland Park, FL
I have recently discovered this sent during the semi annual sale and I am obsessed!!!! Also mad that they only had 1 body wash in this sent & nothing else & I can't find it online but it is my favorite!!! It smells so fresh & clean & the smell lasts for hours & keeps my skin so soft!!!
Brittany O.
Williamsville, NY
I love the way these smell and they're not too drying on my skin! It lathers up really well and used on combination with the same lotion and body spray, my skin is so soft. I get compliments all the time and everyone is shocked that it's bath and body works!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
Bath & body works shower gel cool Amazon rain is another product they came out with . I always buy the new ones when they come out. It is long lasting cause you don't have to use that much. The bad part of bath and body is that they are high price unless you have coupons or its Christmas they always have great buys! I always recommend this to everyone for gifts etx or just pamper myself :)
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
I love this scent. These shower gels leave me feeling clean and refreshed without feeling too stripped. The scent itself is very clean and crisp with just a hint of sweetness. Not overpowering at all. And, a little definitely goes a long way. I would definitely purchase this item again, and have recommended it to friends and family who have also gone out and purchased it.
Dione H.
Cornelius, NC
This is one of my absolute favorite scents from Bath and Body works. It is a fresh tropical scent. The fragrance lasts probably about 4 hrs but when paired with the lotion it has the ability to stay longer. I would recommend it to those who like fresh scents, fruity scents, and cool scents.
Elena S.
Number one about bath and body works is the scent. all the products smell amazing! next, the way their shower gels lather - a lot! you get so much use from one small bottle! I use mine every day, sometimes a few times a day. Also, I like the fact that B&BW always has sales and deals.
Nateisha W.
Albany, NY
Smells so good! The best part tho is i dont even need lotion afterwards because it keeps the skin extremely moist. I always buy the Amazon Rain and endless weekend when I go to bbw. They always have great deals like buy 3 get 1 free. I recommend for the head turning smell and the sheer softness it leaves on the skin!
Elizabeth B.
Candler, NC
I love the scent. All bath & body works products are great. But this by far is my favorite product. It is always on my shopping list when I go shopping for body wash. It is very gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find body wash that don't dry my skin out
Toni G.
San Antonio, TX
This shower gel is one to keep in your tub. If you love a fresh scent and easy to use product then this is for you! it is very gentle on your skin and easy to wash off. One bottle can last you a good 3 months! would i buy this again? OF COURSE!!! it is low in cost and very beneficial!