BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
shea & vitamin e lotion cup of warmth vanilla chai & biscotti

bath & body works shea & vitamin e lotion cup of warmth vanilla chai & biscotti

by Bath & Body Works

america s #1 body lotion! infused with shea butter and our exclusive daily moisture complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bath & body works shea & vitamin e lotion cup of warmth vanilla chai & biscotti!
Kaitlyn R.
Muskegon, MI
My favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! I’m so sad it hasn’t come back! It has a such a warm scent as you would expect and makes me feel cozy after a shower or rehydrating my dry hands at work. Bring it back!!!
Jasmine G.
I have this in fragrance form. And this BY FAR is my favorite of all time. I've had it for years and it still smells amazing. I wish I could buy more. I've been trying to find something similar but to no avail. So for now I only use it for special occasions.
Madeline B.
I don’t know what it is about this lotion but the smell is honestly so calming and relaxing and this is definitely a scent I love using in fall because it just smells so warm and comforting. Highly recommend this scent!
Jamie B.
Charlotte, MI
Love the smell and makes my hands and legs super freaking soft. Being it’s highly scented I would not use it on super dry hands but would use it on slightly dry hands. I would definitely buy it again if they bring it back.
Stacy W.
Winston-Salem
This was my all time favorite scent but Bath and Body Works discontinued it and it is no longer available now. I wish they had an option to purchase all discontinued items or would bring out a similar scent because I have yet to find one that I love as much as Cup of Warmth.
Dawn M.
Somerset, PA
I wish I could find this item in stores. I love this product and I can no longer purchase it at a local store. They have also not brought this back as a past scent.

Looking for your answer?