Bath & Body Works Shea-infused Lounge Socks Lambie uploaded by Elizabeth C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Step into the season with touchable toes with these festively fun shea-infused socks! Super-soft inner layer is infused with rich, hydrating Shea butter to provide continuous moisture for up to 25 washes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
They didn't have my style here on influenster but its the same socks just a different picture on them. Mine were 8.50 at bath and body works for one pair.
Normally I would never spend that on one pair of socks but I have extremely dry feet and it's been cold and with how soft and warm they felt to the touch and the fact that they are shea infused was it for me. I had to have them.
Honestly they are pretty pricy. I think it should have been a pack of 2 minimum which is why I'm taking away a star but that's the only con.
So the designs on the entire collection were absolutely adorable and so festive. There's literally something for everyone. These are a great gift idea.
So they have translucent slip resistant circles on the bottom a little smaller than a dime all over the bottom.
They are super soft. They also keep the moisture on my feet after I've lotioned them so I don't have to continue with that throughout the day because they don't get super dry for some reason.
They keep my feet dry and warm all without being bulky or falling apart. I can easily wear these
with shoes.
They're easy to find at your local Bath and Body so thats a plus as well. They are the perfect length at just past the ankle onto the bottom of the calf.
Not too thick or too thin. They are pretty thin so they are comfortable and convenient but thick and furry enough to stay warm.
I definitely recommend if you can afford them.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
My favorite socks of the winter season. Every year, no fail I but at least two of these socks to keep my feet soft and cozy. They have grip on the bottom so you can walk with them and they are ultra soft and make my feet feel
Warm and fuzzy.
tricia c.
I love bath and body works and I love to get these Shea infused socks so I can give myself a little pedicure right at home and pamper my feet!  I wear them at night and in the morning my feet are super soft.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
So soft and great to give as a gift!! Exceptionally cheap after the holidays! I will stock up next time they are on sale
Melissa D.
Morrisburg, ON
I gave these to my niece and she loves them! Comfortable and down right cute! Definitely going to buy more for my family and me, would love to see different animals and colours. Love these and definitely recommend