Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Shea Enriched Shower Gel Secret Wonderland
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I love this stuff so much that I find myself using it in tiny amounts in an attempt to make it last as long as possible. It has an amazing fragrance and doesn't dry my skin out a bit. It's not great and doesn't leave behind any type of residue. I use it as shower gel on my loofa and as bubbles in my bath.
Brandy O.
I think it is actually criminal that they discontinued this scent 😩 it has scents of Strawberry, Jasmine, Gardenia, etc. and the aroma just calms you. It's so warm and sweet and unique. I have the perfume too that I keep safely from 2010 and it still smells great!
ec408e c.
I love Bath & Body Works stuff even though I don't purchase much from them. What I do have are mostly discontinued scents or stuff from their classic line like Sun Ripened Raspberry and Cucumber Melon. I happened to come across a bottle of this shower gel in Secret Wonderland at Target of all places. I don't know how it got there b/c I've only ever seen Bath & Body Works stuff at Bath & Body Works stores. I immediately bought it b/c it was on clearance and I loved it. I don't quite remember the exact scent anymore b/c it was a long time ago. Only that it was a nice fruity floral, which is typically the type of scents I go for. If I saw this at Target again or on sale at Bath & Body Works, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again. And the matching body spray too.
Melissa O.
This is my favorite Bath and Body Works scent - I've been wearing Secret Wonderland for about four or five years now (through some rationing and hoarding when they seemed to be phasing it out). I'm excited this can now be purchased online. It's kind of a sweet smell, but still grown up. I love it and will continue to buy and use this product for as long as possible.
Breyonna S.
One of my absolute favorite lines from Bath & Body Works. It's a fragrance that is light and not over powering, but has an extremely beautiful scent to it that is more on the girlier side. It's very sweet but not like a brown sugar scent sweet. I have extremely dry, sensitive, and eczema prone skin and this has never irritated me. Such a beautiful product!
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
This is really great shower gel because of the fact is that I wash my skin and body with it once and my skin and body continue to smell like whatever fragrance it is all day. It leaves my skin and body soft, smooth and hydrated which is what I need because I have very dry skin. I've been using this soap for the last five years or so. It is rather highly priced but it is well worth it!!
Katie R.
Madison, AL
Sometimes the scent at the store that you fall in love with is a bit overpowering when applied at home! Be careful with the amount of this product you use as a little can go a very long way! I didn't feel that this product necessarily cleaned my skin but moreso masked on top of dirt. I would probably use another product to clean and a bit of this product afterwards to leave a light scent.
Amy T.
Jersey City, NJ
Bath and Body works makes the best body washes, in the most amazing scents, and their products suit everybody and anybody! The scent of Secret Wonderland is described as "a blend of luscious strawberries, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber." Its a sweet scent, but not overpowering and it does linger for some time but by the end of the day the scent will have worn off. The quality of the wash is nice, soothing, and moisturizing. It suds without trouble, minimizing the amount needed and it leaves you feeling squeaky clean!
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Smells great! I've purchased this product before and I like that the body washes from bath and body works smell great and linger throughout the day. They usually cost about 11 dollars but you can get a great deal if you wait till a buy 3 get 3 free or buy 2 get 1 free sale. I would recommend to a friend.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
How long does the scent last?