BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brandy O.
Monroeville
I think it is actually criminal that they discontinued this scent 😩 it has scents of Strawberry, Jasmine, Gardenia, etc. and the aroma just calms you. It's so warm and sweet and unique. I have the perfume too that I keep safely from 2010 and it still smells great!
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I love this stuff so much that I find myself using it in tiny amounts in an attempt to make it last as long as possible. It has an amazing fragrance and doesn't dry my skin out a bit. It's not great and doesn't leave behind any type of residue. I use it as shower gel on my loofa and as bubbles in my bath.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I have 6 bottles of this lol! I can't get enough of the smell. Talk about smelling like candy and greatness after the shower! Smooth on the skin, not sticky which I love! Totally recommend! It's amazing!
ec408e c.
I love Bath & Body Works stuff even though I don't purchase much from them. What I do have are mostly discontinued scents or stuff from their classic line like Sun Ripened Raspberry and Cucumber Melon. I happened to come across a bottle of this shower gel in Secret Wonderland at Target of all places. I don't know how it got there b/c I've only ever seen Bath & Body Works stuff at Bath & Body Works stores. I immediately bought it b/c it was on clearance and I loved it. I don't quite remember the exact scent anymore b/c it was a long time ago. Only that it was a nice fruity floral, which is typically the type of scents I go for. If I saw this at Target again or on sale at Bath & Body Works, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again. And the matching body spray too.
Breyonna S.
One of my absolute favorite lines from Bath & Body Works. It's a fragrance that is light and not over powering, but has an extremely beautiful scent to it that is more on the girlier side. It's very sweet but not like a brown sugar scent sweet. I have extremely dry, sensitive, and eczema prone skin and this has never irritated me. Such a beautiful product!
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
This is really great shower gel because of the fact is that I wash my skin and body with it once and my skin and body continue to smell like whatever fragrance it is all day. It leaves my skin and body soft, smooth and hydrated which is what I need because I have very dry skin. I've been using this soap for the last five years or so. It is rather highly priced but it is well worth it!!
Amy T.
Jersey City, NJ
Bath and Body works makes the best body washes, in the most amazing scents, and their products suit everybody and anybody! The scent of Secret Wonderland is described as "a blend of luscious strawberries, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber." Its a sweet scent, but not overpowering and it does linger for some time but by the end of the day the scent will have worn off. The quality of the wash is nice, soothing, and moisturizing. It suds without trouble, minimizing the amount needed and it leaves you feeling squeaky clean!
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
Smells great! I've purchased this product before and I like that the body washes from bath and body works smell great and linger throughout the day. They usually cost about 11 dollars but you can get a great deal if you wait till a buy 3 get 3 free or buy 2 get 1 free sale. I would recommend to a friend.
Kiana F.
Shelbyville, MI
This product is wonderful. Not in any way do i regret buying it. It is not oily in your skin, smells as if you really are in wonderland. I bought this at Bath & Body Works. It lasts for about a month but it really just depends how much you shower and how much you use when you shower. I would highly recommend this product for daily showers, if you're a morning shower person this will definitely wake you up.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I'm honestly not a big fan of bath and body works products. They contain too much alcohol which dries the skin out. They smell pretty, but too much gives me a headache. They do provide coupons, so you can get their product really cheap... If you're into covering your body in chemicals and such!
mikayla n.
Peoria , AZ
How long does the scent last?