BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Show your sultry side while you moisturize with a sexy blend of wild dahlia, velvet plum and juicy red currant warmed with notes of black jasmine and spiced vanilla. Skin-softening shea butter delivers all-day moisture, making it the perfect everyday lotion.

Contains Shea butter, jojoba oil and Vitamin E
Provides all day moisture
Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished

Key Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Juicy Red Currant, Baies Rose Orpur, Wild Berry, Golden Delicious Apple

Mid Notes: Velvet Plum, Black Jasmine, Blue Iris Scentrek, White Peach, Wild Dahlia

Bath & Body Works® Sexy Dahlia Rush Body Lotion
  • "The best smelling and my most favorite body lotion that Bath and Body Works offers. Thier whole "Sexy" collection is great but this scent is to die for!" in 3 reviews
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I can always count on bath and body works lotion to smell fantastic. I typically go for the ones in the tube bottles because they make my skin feel great through the day. But if you're on a budget definitely go for this type.
Emily G.
I love the scents to almost all bath and body works lotions! Especially this one in particular. Although for some reason the lotions make my hands feel dry. I have to constantly keep applying lotion to achieve 'moist' hands.
Kendra P.
Gadsden, AL
These are some of my favorite lotions I have ever used! I love how I can buy multiple scents and use a different one everyday. They are light and not so heavily scented that it make others uncomfortable. I will continue to buy Bath and Body Works lotions.
Caitie C.
This product is one that people ask me most if I carry some in my purse cause sometimes our skin gets dehydrated. This lotion is really good. It moisturizes the skin really well, making it soft, and smells good.
Angie O.
Newark, NY
All of the body lotions are amazing, they do their job as well as smell amazing. They can be a little pricey for the regular size bottle but if you hit up a sale it's a steal!
Brandy J.
Pine Bluff, AR
If you go to bathroom and body works, you will find a scent that you will fall in love with. All of their lotions are very moisturizing and have a lasting scent.
Rachel H.
Joplin, MO
I used this product since I was in middle school. I really enjoyed the scent of it and how it made my hands nice and soft. It was around $13 when I got it but it was on sale. The only con I can think of is that it has a strong scent but I would buy it again.
Amanda  H.
Lakewood, OH
I absolutely love this product. The smell is delicious, and not overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth every time, and use it nearly after every shower. A little goes a long way so it will last you a good amount of time. Highly recommend!
Kessa M.
Lebanon, OR
I love my lotion from B&BW, I have the scent Winter Candy Apple & it smells amazing. Nothing too harsh and the scent lingers fairly. It can be quite greasy if you use too much, so just be cautious. Would 100% recommend
Bria G.
New Concord , OH
I really love B&B body lotion. They have so many different scents to pick from and lasts pretty long. I like the pocket sized lotion to keep in my purse! However they tend to leave a greasy residue for a little while. I would still recommend and buy again!