BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Sprays - Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist see more...

Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my number one perfumes that I love and must have. It is long lasting and smells soft and really good. I buy all the time I cannot run out of it. Love the bottle it's definitely improve from when I graduated from high school and that was in 2006. The packaging has always bin pretty can't complain about that either
Heather L.
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
This is my favorite smelling fragrance. It does wear off pretty quickly. I have some friends who complained of breaking out in small patches if it touches their skin but I haven't had any problems with that as long as I have used it.
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Augusta , WI
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!! When I find it I buy in multiples since they don't really sell it anymore. Only once a year. I've used this for years and my husband loves when I wear it also! Worth the money! Worth the buy!!
azhanee b.
azhanee b.
Lawndale, CA
I LIVE for this body mist. My favorite bath and body scent and nothing compares. It's long lasting and smells like a perfect between grown and sexy and sultry but sweet.
jenny l.
jenny l.
This sent is more for someone older because it gives off a more mature smell than soft vibes
Khoree L.
Khoree L.
This isn't one of my all time favorites, but it does smell pretty nice! I'd recommend it.
Betty W.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
On Bath and Body Work's website I read all of the reviews and many people said this was a 'mature' smell. Not really sure what that meant but I decided to order it online anyways (my first time ordering fragrance online) It definitely wasn't what I was expecting but that's a good thing! Everything smells differently on everyone but for me it has an orange/vanilla smell... IT SMELLS AMAZING!
Sophie R.
Sophie R.
MY GO TO SCENT. I love this stuff so much!!!! I am willing to pay even more to get it off of eBay because they discontinued it for some reason😢 I love scents that aren't too sweet or flowery, and this is almost a musky, deep smell that is so beautiful in the autumn months! I literally spray this on everything, and it has lasted me quiet a long time! For a cheap perfume, the scent really does last a long time! I wish that they would make this permanent, it would save my bank account😂❤️
Lee R.
Lee R.
I love this scent and am so happy BBW brought it back! I discovered this a few years ago in a travel size use it up and had to buy a full size. At first I though it was a little bit too old ladyish but no. Its a pretty sexy scent, or mature. There is a noticeable vanilla scent when you initially spray but after that its hard to explain. A very complex scent. Love it!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
I absolutely LOVE this body spray! It might actually be my favorite one! At the very least, it's my favorite "amber" scented fragrance. The bottle is plastic, but fairly strong. Scent (from the Bath and Body Works site): Key notes: Golden Amber, Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Creamy Sandalwood. I would definitely purchase again! I was very upset when the stopped selling this scent in stores, but found that they have all their old scents on their website now. I will definitely continue to purchase!