BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Sprays - Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist see more...

Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my number one perfumes that I love and must have. It is long lasting and smells soft and really good. I buy all the time I cannot run out of it. Love the bottle it's definitely improve from when I graduated from high school and that was in 2006. The packaging has always bin pretty can't complain about that either
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
This is my favorite smelling fragrance. It does wear off pretty quickly. I have some friends who complained of breaking out in small patches if it touches their skin but I haven't had any problems with that as long as I have used it.
azhanee b.
Lawndale, CA
I LIVE for this body mist. My favorite bath and body scent and nothing compares. It's long lasting and smells like a perfect between grown and sexy and sultry but sweet.
Khoree L.
This isn't one of my all time favorites, but it does smell pretty nice! I'd recommend it.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
This body mist has fall written all over it. I am almost out, but love the scent of it. It lasts all day when I put it on all of my pulse points, especially on the bottom of my neck. My husband loves the smell of it too. He said when we run out, we need to buy more. He uses it as an air freshener for our bedroom and bathroom. I know.... it is just that DANG GOOD. I would also try getting it on black friday, because that is when everything is at a steal and you can get it for less than full price.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This is my signature fragrance. It is the reason I shop at Bath and Body works. It is so hard for me to find a fragrance that smells just as good at the end of the day as it did in the morning when I applied it. I have had people pay me compliments on how good I smell several hours after later.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
FAVE!!! This (plus the lotions/shower gels/etc) have been a long time, absolute favorite of mine! The scent is just lovely. It matches well with both the fall and winter season. I personally think that it smells best when it's cold outside! I've repurchased this scent line for years!
Lauren H.
Crescent, OK
Love how warm this scent is and how long lasting it stays whether it be in a room or on the skin. When I'm in a bad mood or feel weird, this scent really helps out. Have been buying it for a while and adore it.
Jaleesa H.
I LOVE this fragrance!! I use it regularly and it smells great and stays on for a long time. The smell isn't too strong so I can wear it to work but it is also perfect for a date night!! Definitely try this!!!
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
On Bath and Body Work's website I read all of the reviews and many people said this was a 'mature' smell. Not really sure what that meant but I decided to order it online anyways (my first time ordering fragrance online) It definitely wasn't what I was expecting but that's a good thing! Everything smells differently on everyone but for me it has an orange/vanilla smell... IT SMELLS AMAZING!