BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Sprays - Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This has been the only body spray scent that I’ve used for years. So many of the Bath and Body Works products are fruity or flowery smelling, but Sensual Amber is nothing like that. It has a rich musky smell that anyone could wear. The body mist smells slightly different than the body cream, but it’s still a great spray.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
This body mist has fall written all over it. I am almost out, but love the scent of it. It lasts all day when I put it on all of my pulse points, especially on the bottom of my neck. My husband loves the smell of it too. He said when we run out, we need to buy more. He uses it as an air freshener for our bedroom and bathroom. I know.... it is just that DANG GOOD. I would also try getting it on black friday, because that is when everything is at a steal and you can get it for less than full price.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
I absolutely LOVE this body spray! It might actually be my favorite one! At the very least, it's my favorite "amber" scented fragrance. The bottle is plastic, but fairly strong. Scent (from the Bath and Body Works site): Key notes: Golden Amber, Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Creamy Sandalwood. I would definitely purchase again! I was very upset when the stopped selling this scent in stores, but found that they have all their old scents on their website now. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
MY GO TO SCENT. I love this stuff so much!!!! I am willing to pay even more to get it off of eBay because they discontinued it for some reason😢 I love scents that aren't too sweet or flowery, and this is almost a musky, deep smell that is so beautiful in the autumn months! I literally spray this on everything, and it has lasted me quiet a long time! For a cheap perfume, the scent really does last a long time! I wish that they would make this permanent, it would save my bank account😂❤️
Atasia B.
sensual amber is one of my favorite fragrance mists from bath and body works! It smells so fresh, sweet, and earthy. It's not too strong or mild, just perfect. The only down side is that it wears off rather quickly. This mist goes for a pretty good price too. I recommend this one.
Kendall W.
Spring Hill, TN
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SCENT!! Literally wear this everyday and have every product in this scent. I hate they don't carry it in stores anymore other than the Semi Annual Sale, but love that at least it's still available online. Love it!!!!
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
Hands down my favorite body scent at BBW! It's not in the permanent collections but they bring it out on semi annual sales & it's normally very cheap! It's a musky sensual smell that is perfect for nighttime.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This is my signature fragrance. It is the reason I shop at Bath and Body works. It is so hard for me to find a fragrance that smells just as good at the end of the day as it did in the morning when I applied it. I have had people pay me compliments on how good I smell several hours after later.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!! When I find it I buy in multiples since they don't really sell it anymore. Only once a year. I've used this for years and my husband loves when I wear it also! Worth the money! Worth the buy!!
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
FAVE!!! This (plus the lotions/shower gels/etc) have been a long time, absolute favorite of mine! The scent is just lovely. It matches well with both the fall and winter season. I personally think that it smells best when it's cold outside! I've repurchased this scent line for years!