BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Light and alluring, this fresh scent combines the heady fragrance of spring's first blossoms with soft, delicate musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiray S.
Fort thomas, KY
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works. I make sure I always have a lotion in this scent at all times. All the other scents I buy are random but sensual amber is my must have!!! It's perfect for fall especially but I use it all year round!
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This is my signature scent. I love that I can get the lotion, shower gel, and fragrance mist for scent layering that lasts all day. Bath and Body Works lotion is some of the best I have used. I am sad that I heard they are doing away with this scent. It is my absolute all time favorite!
Chelsea H.
We have started using this as a substitute for bug spray. Helps out a ton being that we live in the South. Smells way better than bug spray too
Heather P.
greenfield, WI
I'm not a big fan of vanilla and this had a very vanilla smell to it. Worked great though, just like every other bath a d body works product.