BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I love this product but in winter it won't do justice to my skin ...3 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This has been my go to moisturizer for years. So many of the Bath and Body Works products are fruity or flowery smelling, but Sensual Amber is nothing like that. It has a rich musky smell that anyone could wear. The cream itself is really moisturizing and lasts all day. Though it’s an online only item now, I stock up whenever there is a big sale.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
This cream absorbs fast, you only have to apply it once (unless you want some extreme moisture then you can reapply. Be sure if you’re wearing this one at work, that the people like something heavy with musk and vanilla because this is it. For being so heavy it’s one of my favorite scents, though, and the replacement for it doesn’t do it justice.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This moisturizing cream turned out to be my favorite thing ever at Bath and body works. Once I found the 3X moisture I never went back to the regular ones. These are so much better, especially if you have dry skin like me. The scent is outstanding, though they discontinued it in stores.
Racheal F.
Killeen , TX
I must say this is one of my favorite lotions that bath and body works have came out with. The scent is long lasting. I purchased it from bath and body works store but I haven't seen it in a while. It is gentle on your skin and I most definitely will buy it again.
Morgan M.
Athens
The best fall/winter scent! I wish Bath and body works would bring this back! It is VERY scented though! Once you put this on you'll be very moisturized, but also smelling like it for a very long time! I repurchase all the time, but always catch it on sale.
Ana C.
I love this scent so much! I already used up my bottle of this cream, and it was amazing. The formula is very creamy and moisturizing. I loved using it on my legs after showering, and they would stay soft all day. The scent is warm and inviting. It's subtle enough that you could layer a perfume over it, but it also smells really great just on its own. This is probably my favorite scent from Bath Body Works.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg I am obsessed with this smell. I absolutely love it. Its not expensive if you just go into bath and body works and pay full price without any ale it's not bad but they're alwys running sale prices or having some type of special. This lotion as well as body spray has a long lasting scent and the scent is very rich smell. Its absolutely amazing
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
I love this scent! Sweet musky and earthy, and could work as a unisex fragrance. The regular lotions don't do much for my skin, but the body creams are hydrating without being too thick. There's always a sale or deal on these, so they're worth checking out. I would not pay full price for one though. Also works nicely as hand cream.
Kalyn B.
Amazing amazing amazing! This is my all time favorite scent from bath and body! I am a huge fan of lotion and I don't go a day without applying lotion after I shower. The scent is long lasting and so soft and sensual. I have repurchased this body cream as well as the normal lotion in this scent and will be repurchasing again when I am out!!
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
This is a dense lotion with added shea butter to provide up to 24 hours of moisturizing. It's richly scented with sandalwood and is my favorite scent. I use the lotion after a shower and then later the fragrance must over it. My legs and arms feel soft and smooth all day and I've been told I smell intoxicating when I go out.
Saabi M.
Riverton, UT
I love this product but in winter it won't do justice to my skin isokay to use this in winter as well?