BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Seasonal Provence Collection Fields of France Anti-bacterial Hand Soap Kit Full Set of 6 Scents (8.75 Fl Oz each)
Vivian S.
La Center, KY
The only hand soap in my house is bath and body works! I just feel that it cleans well, and it leaves a scent on your hands! It lathers well, and it only takes one pump...I always keep it in stock. Being able to buy it in a set tends to save you money in the end!
Holli M.
Fountain, CO
Love all the anti-bacterial hand soaps at Bath & Body works. Every single scent I have tried smelled amazing, and leave my skin feeling fresh:
Kristin d.
NORTH PORT, FL
Love these soaps the little beads give you that deep clean only an exfoliant can give scents are great kitchen lemon is my favorite
Diamond A.
Memphis, TN
Oh my God made smells so good. What a hot sale. So GEEKED out a switch them out once a week around my sinks in my home
Michele W.
Love these hand soaps. Best I have found! Love getting them in sale and the cutest covers on them!
Brizeyda C.
Larchmont , NY
Love love love ... I Love them, they have nice fragrances and there a huge variety of them
Bath and Body Works never seems to disappoint me! I love the different smells
Cynthia T.
Laval
Love all bath and body works foaming hand soaps, they won't iritate my daughters very sensitive eczema prone skin and smell amazing! Super easy to pump and great price for hand soap! Love love love this stuff! This is a staple in my home there is one of these by very sink!
Nicole L.
Love the hand soaps and all the seasonal scents are my favorite! I also love the season hand sanitizer