Bath & Body Works
Seaside Pink Jasmine 8 Oz Ultra Shea Cream Aloe Cocoa Butter

Bath & Body Works Seaside Pink Jasmine 8 Oz Ultra Shea Cream Aloe Cocoa Butter

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Seaside Pink Jasmine 8 Oz Ultra Shea Cream Aloe Cocoa Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Mrem A.
Detroit, MI
Bath & Body Works Seaside Pink Jasmine 8 Oz Ultra Shea Cream Aloe Cocoa Butter uploaded by Mrem A.
When your depressed or angry or Anything just smell it and you’ll feel happy. Really smooth and when dry, really soft on the skin. It’s Affordable not that expensive. I would recommend everyone buying it!! #cheap #lotion #great #bath&body #yummy #fff #lfl #bts #smells #good #pretty
Brittany W.
Toccoa, GA
This lotion (and the body spray too) has a really nice light floral sort of scent. It's not too heavy or overwhelming like I find some of their products to be, i'm a little sensitive to strong smells. This is sweet, flowery, and light. A perfect summer scent.
Clary L.
santo domingo
Bath & Body Works Seaside Pink Jasmine 8 Oz Ultra Shea Cream Aloe Cocoa Butter uploaded by Clary L.
Here we can clearly see that it is my favorite fragrance, it’s delicious and sweet aroma sings to me. I love him 😍[product:bath-&-body-works-seaside-pink-jasmine-8-oz-ultra-shea-cream-aloe-cocoa-butter]

Looking for your answer?