BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Auddy W.
Auddy W.
One of my favorite scents. Bath and Body works made the fresh cotton scent very rich and strong. Highly recommend this if you have to fresh laundry scent.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
A great fresh scent to use anytime of the year. I don't find it to be an overpowering scent myself.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
Sea Island Cotton is definitely designed for older ladies. I used to work for BBW and every one of their fragrances is specifically designed for a certain age group. Sea Island Cotton, White Citrus, and Cashmere Glow are all marketed toward elderly women.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Love Bath & Body Works! I am a huge fan of a lot of their fragrances! Sea Island Cotton is once of my favorites. The lotion smells soo good and leaves my skin soft and smooth!
Nohely A.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
This used to be one of my favorite bath and body works products! This lotion smelled sooo good!
Payton K.
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This lotion is obviously awesome because it's from B&BW! The scent is very fresh, I just prefer other scents more. A personal recommendation would be to use this lotion for your body only because it's to oily for your face or areas where you might breakout.