BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Robyn B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this fresh and incredibly moisturizing scent! Not one of my favorites but its still really good!
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
A great fresh scent to use anytime of the year. I don't find it to be an overpowering scent myself.
LaVonia G.
Fayetteville, AR
This entire collection is wonderful! I have 5 sisters and this is all of our favorites.
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
Can be very strong depending on how much you use, so be careful of application!
Payton K.
Huntington, WV
This lotion is obviously awesome because it's from B&BW! The scent is very fresh, I just prefer other scents more. A personal recommendation would be to use this lotion for your body only because it's to oily for your face or areas where you might breakout.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
This used to be one of my favorite bath and body works products! This lotion smelled sooo good!