BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Michelle S.
I have always loved bath and body works lotion. They always have sales and their stuff is already cheap as it. I love the smell of cotton smell, its such a clean scent!
Auddy W.
One of my favorite scents. Bath and Body works made the fresh cotton scent very rich and strong. Highly recommend this if you have to fresh laundry scent.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this scent ever since it came out! I keep travel sizes in my purse and sprays in my car to keep it fresh. If only there was the car freshener pod.
Monica F.
Alice, TX
If you want a fresh scent then this would be one. Like your body came straight from the dryer. If put too much on it can be overwhelming
Kathryn C.
This was never one of my favorite scents. it had a very fresh scent, it was t terrible or anything & I knew a lot of people who liked it .
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
This scent is nice and refreshing. it isn't too heavy and I've never had complaints about it being overbearing. it's a great product
Nicole L.
The lotion is moisturizing & the scent is great. Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
This is the best lotion and it smells so good! I would recommend this lotion to anyone! I use it all the time.
Alicia P.
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! Recommend it for anyone that wants a suttle, fresh scent.
Megan W.
This product smells good. It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it. Does moisturize well too.