BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Auddy W.
One of my favorite scents. Bath and Body works made the fresh cotton scent very rich and strong. Highly recommend this if you have to fresh laundry scent.
Michelle S.
I have always loved bath and body works lotion. They always have sales and their stuff is already cheap as it. I love the smell of cotton smell, its such a clean scent!
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
If you want a fresh scent then this would be one. Like your body came straight from the dryer. If put too much on it can be overwhelming
Kiki D.
Lumberton, NJ
This scent is nice and refreshing. it isn't too heavy and I've never had complaints about it being overbearing. it's a great product
Nicole L.
The lotion is moisturizing & the scent is great. Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!
Alicia P.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! Recommend it for anyone that wants a suttle, fresh scent.
Megan W.
This product smells good. It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it. Does moisturize well too.
Kathryn C.
This was never one of my favorite scents. it had a very fresh scent, it was t terrible or anything & I knew a lot of people who liked it .
Robyn B.
Broken arrow , OK
I love this fresh and incredibly moisturizing scent! Not one of my favorites but its still really good!
LaVonia G.
Fayetteville, AR
This entire collection is wonderful! I have 5 sisters and this is all of our favorites.