BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Heather R.
Heather R.
Modesto, CA
This is a refreshing scent good for any time of year. Not too strong for those sensitive to scents. The containers are usually small enough to throw in your purse for any time you're needing lotion. Great product.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! Recommend it for anyone that wants a suttle, fresh scent.
LaVonia G.
LaVonia G.
Fayetteville, AR
This entire collection is wonderful! I have 5 sisters and this is all of our favorites.
Kiki D.
Kiki D.
Lumberton , NJ
This scent is nice and refreshing. it isn't too heavy and I've never had complaints about it being overbearing. it's a great product
Allison L.
Allison L.
Wilmore, KY
Can be very strong depending on how much you use, so be careful of application!
Megan W.
Megan W.
This product smells good. It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it. Does moisturize well too.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Altoona, AL
I enjoy the crisp clean scent of this lotion. A good price for the item , you can also find the shower gel, and body mist to go along with it. I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I love all bath and body works products. This isn't a scent that I would use every day, but it is perfect for the bathroom! It smells like clean linens and it is a great moisturizer.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
This is the best lotion and it smells so good! I would recommend this lotion to anyone! I use it all the time.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this scent ever since it came out! I keep travel sizes in my purse and sprays in my car to keep it fresh. If only there was the car freshener pod.