BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Pure white cotton flowing in the fresh sun-kissed air

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

• Does this product acutally smell good and does it cleans ...4 Answers
  • "Packaging is nice and looks great on the countertop." in 1 review
  • "They smell amazing and leaves the scent for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "This is the firsthand soap i tried at bbw and it works great !!" in 1 review
Mikayla P.
Newark
I hate this scent to much. The soap itself is amazing and I enjoy other scents, this scent just gives me a headache though. It’s affordable. However, I don’t recommend it to people. Sadly it’s not a scent I like.
Cherish T.
I have sea island cotton in the body wash spray and lotion set so I figured why not get the soap. It smells so good and leaves your hands moisturized after you wash them which most hand soaps don’t do for me
Taneka S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The moisturizing hand soaps are the best because they do not dry your skin out, at all! The smell lasts a long time and really gets off any tough smells from the kitchen, like onions or garlic. Super effective, you only need a little so it lasts for a while.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® SEA ISLAND COTTON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Topher H.
cincinnati
This smells so good! I love that the smell sticks with my hands after washing them. The micro beads it has makes my hands soft, and moisturized. The scent is super clean smelling, and reminds me of fresh, line dried cotton. I enjoy this product very much .
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
I love the smell of cotton everything. This product is above standard. The beads will really feel nice when washing the dirt and grime off of your hands. The smell is not overbearing but a very refreshing scent. Especially to use this for a bathroom.
Anel C.
I'm obsess with there Foaming Hand Soaps I'm really happy with the sales they always have because my entire family loves this soaps, they smell soooo good and they leaves our hands so soft, they also have the exfoliating ones that are amazing too.
Catherine t.
Woodbridge, Va
Oh boy how I love this scent. It smells so good. It has little beads or something like it that really scrub and cleanse my hands. Bath and body works always exceed my expectations. I can even have my husband go and pick out scents because I love them so much. Each scent we have gotten I have love. We don't buy anything else as of now and for the.past several years to go in our bathrooms. We have a different scent in each bathroom. This scent took me to the beach. It smells so good and scent stays on my hands and makes the bathroom smell so good.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells very fresh! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.
kayla c.
Does this product acutally smell good and does it cleans and refresh your hands.

back