Bath & Body Works SEA ISLAND COTTON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

FRAGRANCE
Pure white cotton flowing in the fresh sun-kissed air

OVERVIEW
Like a 60-second manicure, our Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is specially formulated to effectively cleanse and exfoliate, while conditioning Aloe and Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Does anyone experience dry hands after using ?
Does this product acutally smell good and does it cleans and refresh your hands.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works SEA ISLAND COTTON Deep Cleansing Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Packaging is nice and looks great on the countertop.” in reviews
“They smell amazing and leaves the scent for a long time!” in reviews
“This is the firsthand soap i tried at bbw and it works great !!” in reviews
Fort Collins , CO
I love the deep cleansing line from Bath and Body to sit on my bathroom and kitchen sinks. First of all the packaging is pretty sitting out for you and your guests to use. The price is super fair if you watch the sales. You can usually get a top notch hand soap for the price that you would pay for a generic at the big box stores. The scents are amazing and I am sure anyone could find one that they like. These leave the skin feeling clean without stripping the skin. I love the little bit of exfoliation that you get without being harsh. I trust that my hands are always clean and smelling amazing. Can’t go wrong!
Tobaccoville, NC
I bought this and I really really wanted to love it the quality is there it’s a good product the soap is good but the product is very strong it’s a strong enough that it burned my eyes and I just I could not use it so I had to give it away but I mean I know that’s that’s just my preference someone else my love it but I’m I’m just just didn’t love it that much but the bath and Bodyworks wonderful products I love them so I’ll definitely be going back to the shop in just get one thing out of 100 that you don’t like that’s OK by me
Skokie, IL
I’m a grown a$$ adult who still shops at Bath and Body Works for her candles, aromatherapy collection, and SOAP! Their SOAPPPPP! It’s amazing. I never have rough hands after using it even though I have sensitive skin and the deep cleansing soap really lathers on with just a dime size amount so it lasts for a while. I specifically love this scent because it reminds me of delicious fresh laundry minus the detergent smell. Highly recommend!
So I do have this hand wash the same soap and another hand soap downstairs and a little goes a long way it’s so like soft it’s foamy very funny and once your latter then it goes even more and it’s so nice how’s your hand feeling soft and smooth I like it makes you feel like really clean I do recommend this person is so nice and goes great like if you have a theme in your back room and your bathroom I recommend this
Liverpool, NY
I love Bath & Body Works soaps! There's something about the difference tens, adjust doesn't dry out my skin but yeah clean thoroughly! I like to use the foam cleansers and winter and then the gel in summer. Definitely would recommend it for somebody who likes to have a decent hand soap that has a great smell. Definitely worth the price they always seem to have great deals so you hardly pay full price!
Lula, GA
I love this scent and normally buy this for our bathroom in our bedroom. This smells so fresh and clean. We normally get the foaming hand soap in this scent because we have nice dispensers to match our decor. I really hope they never retire this scent, I would be very disappointed.
olathe
I love love love bath and body works soaps! They smell so delicious and leave our hands feeling squeaky clean! We have them at every sink in our house and change them out seasonally. I wouldn’t use any other brand on my hands because other brands tend to dry my skin out but his one leaves me hands really soft, silky, smooth, smelling amazing, and clean. I definitely recommend all of their soaps!
Summerville, SC
I love their hand soaps . After you wash your hands you come out smelling like you just applied a fresh fragrance. The sea island cotton fragrance is so amazing. You can’t always get it year round but if you see it stock up . They also make great gifts for house guests I always have extra . When guest come over and the rave about what hand soap is in the bathroom I gift them a bottle .
Branson, MO
I love all the scents put out in this kind of soap by Bath and Body Works. I prefer it to the foaming version because this foams as you lather your hands, smells great and leaves your hands clean feeling, not dry. I would recommend some change to the pump, if there is any product left it does clog, it can be fixed with washing but it can get messy if you don't notice.
Tennessee
I love having bath and body hand soaps available for my guests! It’s an amazing fragrance and when used it actually makes the bathroom smell nice as well! The price of the soaps you can’t beat with the numerous sales they always have going on! I do wish they had a little more moisturizer to them however providing its brothers lotion next to it does the trick!