BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sea Island Cotton now with 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

linda c.
linda c.
Petersburg, VA
Such a beautiful smell! Makes my skin feel like butter. My go to for every morning before I leave for work, sometimes I don't even put on any perfume because the scent is good enough.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite bath & body works scents! Its fresh and smells like summer its not easily found but when I can get it I do stock up!!
Jhanus C.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Love this lotion the smell is amazing and the smell stays on you for hours leaving your skin shiny and soft
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Not my favorite scent but bath and body works lotion is always amazing. This smell is strong and cotton smelling. But amazing