Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton 3 piece travel set - shower gel, lotion & fragrance mist uploaded by Luisanny D.Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton 3 piece travel set - shower gel, lotion & fragrance mist uploaded by Jahaira Z.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bethany P.
Bethany P.
The 3 piece travel set is great for on the go, trailing or just to use at home. They're cheap but still last pretty long! Bath and body works also always sends you a coupon for a free travel size item so you can't beat that!! When using the shower gel, lotion and body spray the smell will last all day and your skin will feel amazing.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.
Elmer, NJ
When I was younger, I bought this mini set to use daily. I my opinion, the scent is just too strong; it seems more like a candle scent or air freshener. The scant is nice, but not for a boy lotion, mist, and shower gel. It also made me breakout a bit. I wouldn't recommend this to people who want a light, fresh smelling scent.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Wapello, IA
Bath and body works is a great company! They have sooo many different scents at an affordable price. The body wash leaves you clean and smelling great. The lotion is a plus because it has the same scent and moisturizes your skin! This is my go to for body wash, lotion and fragrance sprays!
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Athens, GA
I love this sent. It takes me away. I feel clean and fresh. Its not over powering. The value is there. The price is average. But you pay to smell great all day. I always get a compliment after lunch, cant believe it last that long. I will always love the sea island cotton sent!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Not sure why but this is one of my least favorite sentence has a really strong smell that just doesn't seem to be a good set for a lotion body spray wasn't as bad dilution just had a horrible smell and a lot of people didn't like it while I was wearing it or those I gave it to
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Odessa, NY
Bath and Body Works products have always been my go to's. The travel set is perfect fro vacation, and this scent in particular will have you feeling and smelling refreshed. This is a lighter lotion, perfect for all parts of the body. I would definitely recommend.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Johns Island, SC
Bath and Body Works products are always fabulous and made with high quality. You can buy a variety of products in an even higher variety of fragrances. It is more expensive than basic drugstore products, but it smells better and is higher quality.
krystal V.
krystal V.
I love this brand so much! The smell is so clean and satisfying. I would go and get travel size lotions to keep for when I am out and about.
Keeps my skin feeling smooth,hydrated, and smelling wonderful. Highly recommended! :)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Las Vegas, NV
The bath and body works sea island cotton smells amazing! For the regular bottles it is $18.00 so it is pretty pricey. I use it for body wash and body lotion. This is one of my favorites and I would definitely buy it again
kelley o.
kelley o.
Indiana, PA
Sea island cotton is my absolute favorite bath and body works scent! it just reminds me of a just a clean fresh beachy day! its gentle enough for daily use and isn't a strong over powering scent so you can wear it anywhere.