BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Julie T.
Julie T.
Milwaukee, WI
One of favorite products from Bath & Body. I always have this on hand and use it regularly. It may cost a bit more, but a little bit goes a long way. This lotion always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I was very surprised to find out how delicately sweet this lotion is. I honestly never expected it to smell so nice and subtle but lasts very long. Definitely one of those overlooked great products! I would so buy this again!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's honestly not the best lotion but it smells completely amazing. The lotion isn't the most moisturizing and can be a little greasy but in small spots I'm willing to work around it. On sale it's usually around 8 bucks. I wish their lotion was richer and more moisturizing and absorbed drier but the scents are usually pretty spot-on.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I love the size of this cream for my purse, the smell is amazing, is not sweet or fruity or fresh. Is the perfect balance between all; it makes my hands so soft after putting this, its amazing specially during winter time when your hands get really dry.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I would recommend this product as a good travel lotion. I don't enjoy strong smelling things and this is very neutral. I always keep the travel size bottle with me on the go!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This was never one of my favorite scents. it had a very fresh scent, it was t terrible or anything & I knew a lot of people who liked it .
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
I have always loved bath and body works lotion. They always have sales and their stuff is already cheap as it. I love the smell of cotton smell, its such a clean scent!
LaVonia G.
LaVonia G.
Fayetteville, AR
This entire collection is wonderful! I have 5 sisters and this is all of our favorites.
Monica F.
Monica F.
Alice, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
If you want a fresh scent then this would be one. Like your body came straight from the dryer. If put too much on it can be overwhelming
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
The lotion is moisturizing & the scent is great. Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!