BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Lotion Cream - Bath Body Works Sea Island Cotton Body Lotion 8.0 oz. How-to-Use: Smooth over skin to moisturize and fragrance. see more...

• "I would recommend this lotion to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some." in 1 review
  • "It's not my favorite scent by the company but i like it." in 1 review
  • "Sea island cotton is such an old classic scent & it's hard to go wrong with it!" in 1 review
  • "One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works!" in 1 review
Julie T.
Milwaukee, WI
One of favorite products from Bath & Body. I always have this on hand and use it regularly. It may cost a bit more, but a little bit goes a long way. This lotion always leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling wonderful. I highly recommend this product.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael , CA
I love the size of this cream for my purse, the smell is amazing, is not sweet or fruity or fresh. Is the perfect balance between all; it makes my hands so soft after putting this, its amazing specially during winter time when your hands get really dry.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's honestly not the best lotion but it smells completely amazing. The lotion isn't the most moisturizing and can be a little greasy but in small spots I'm willing to work around it. On sale it's usually around 8 bucks. I wish their lotion was richer and more moisturizing and absorbed drier but the scents are usually pretty spot-on.
Hannah G.
Des Moines, IA
I would recommend this product as a good travel lotion. I don't enjoy strong smelling things and this is very neutral. I always keep the travel size bottle with me on the go!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I was very surprised to find out how delicately sweet this lotion is. I honestly never expected it to smell so nice and subtle but lasts very long. Definitely one of those overlooked great products! I would so buy this again!
Heather R.
Modesto, CA
This is a refreshing scent good for any time of year. Not too strong for those sensitive to scents. The containers are usually small enough to throw in your purse for any time you're needing lotion. Great product.
Alicia B.
Altoona, AL
I enjoy the crisp clean scent of this lotion. A good price for the item , you can also find the shower gel, and body mist to go along with it. I would have to say overall I give 4 1/2 stars for this item, while the scent is great, it can be a little bit strong for some.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
Sea Island Cotton is definitely designed for older ladies. I used to work for BBW and every one of their fragrances is specifically designed for a certain age group. Sea Island Cotton, White Citrus, and Cashmere Glow are all marketed toward elderly women.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Love this scent ever since it came out! I keep travel sizes in my purse and sprays in my car to keep it fresh. If only there was the car freshener pod.
Abby R.
Wyoming, MI
I love all bath and body works products. This isn't a scent that I would use every day, but it is perfect for the bathroom! It smells like clean linens and it is a great moisturizer.