BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• My boyfriends family all use these in their cars. However, some o...1 Answers
  • How well do these work? How long do they last?2 Answers
  • How long do the scents last before they need to be replaced?23 Answers
Bath & Body Works Scentportables
  • "The designs are super adorable, but the scents don't last long at all, & aren't strong enough to smell from more than a foot or two away. " in 35 reviews
  • "Not only are they adorable but they smell great.They're strong enough,but not overwhelming; they make my car smell amazing" in 27 reviews
  • "However, they're a little expensive for just 1 refill, and they don't last an extremely long time in the car because of the sun. " in 26 reviews
  • "I keep these in my car constantly because they're so cute BUT they're WAY more expensive than other car air fresheners and I can never smell them?" in 22 reviews
  • "They are super cute to have at home on your desk or at work but the smell is not too strong, they are adorable though." in 19 reviews
Melissa D.
These are super cute I had bought a ton of these but I don’t think it’s worth the money you end up having a whole collection and some of them gave me trouble keeping them closed or it would end up falling off my sun visor and coming apart ending up under my seat or wherever it may end up lol in my case I didn’t find these practical. Just stick to the old school tree scents lol 😂
Melissa W.
Portville, NY
These come in so many different designs and countless scent refills. I've already bought sets for 3 different people this holiday! I bought mine 4 weeks ago and the scent is still lingering around my car.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
I love the smell of my car when I pop a fresh one of these in the little holder. However, I live in Texas. Temperatures get up to 100 on the regular in the summer ... this little thing exploded in my car one day and the oil was so hot that it literally melted my radio and the plastic below my air vent. Anything that oil came in contact with was done for.
Elizabeth C.
If you find these on sale (usually the holiday ones get marked down) then i would recommend grabbing one. I just think they are way over priced. The little scent pods are nice but in the summer they tend to dry out very fast. The scent though isn't crazy but I enjoy that as some can be overwhelming in the small space.
Rachel V.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Scentportables are the way to go for fragrancing your car. They have so many designs, there is something for everyone. There are a ton of different fragrances so you can always have something new, but they keep the classics in stock as well. They last a long time and are very affordable.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love mine! It’s so cute! And so many scents to choose from! When I got mine I wasn’t exactly sure how to open it but I just YouTube it. I still have the liquid stuff I haven’t used yet because it has lasted so long in my car! I plan on getting another for maybe my closet! This is a great gift to receive or give!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
These are awesome! I recently refinished a dresser and it smelled a little musky so I was in major need of some tiny fresheners to place in the drawers and these work perfectly! The cherry blossom sent is to die for. Absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone!
Amanda M.
Buffalo
These products are adorable and add some fun decor to your vechicle or wherever you may choose to use it! This product however was not very effective. I find that it lasts in my car for maybe a week or two. This product is very cheap but does not do much for me.
Su S.
I used these when i dormed in college. They were easy to put in the dorm and didn't take up too much room. If your a mom looking for something small for your kids to take to college this is it, it makes the room smell nice and i almost would forget it was there
Bibyana H.
Stockton, CA
Super cute! Love having these in my car with the adorable design on it! Recently purchased more of the scent portable scents and I have been loving beautiful day and sweet pi. I’ve been using these for a couple of years now
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
Are they worth the money?
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
What one did you buy? I have the turtle :-)
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
How long do the scents last before they need to be replaced?
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
What scents are your favorite?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
Favorite scent? Mine is Flannel!