BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• My boyfriends family all use these in their cars. However, some o...1 Answers
  • How well do these work? How long do they last?2 Answers
  • How long do the scents last before they need to be replaced?23 Answers
Bath & Body Works Scentportables
  • "The designs are super adorable, but the scents don't last long at all, & aren't strong enough to smell from more than a foot or two away. " in 35 reviews
  • "Not only are they adorable but they smell great.They're strong enough,but not overwhelming; they make my car smell amazing" in 27 reviews
  • "However, they're a little expensive for just 1 refill, and they don't last an extremely long time in the car because of the sun. " in 26 reviews
  • "I keep these in my car constantly because they're so cute BUT they're WAY more expensive than other car air fresheners and I can never smell them?" in 22 reviews
  • "They are super cute to have at home on your desk or at work but the smell is not too strong, they are adorable though." in 19 reviews
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
This is the best thing I have ever purchased from Bath and Body Works. Anytime I pop in a fresh scent, my car smells amazing for a couple weeks. While this doesn't seem like long, keep in mind I am an athlete (Powerlifing, Cheerleading) and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't jump in my car sweaty and smelling terrible. I can't smell the stench over these things.
Brooke B.
I absolutely LOVE all the different design's of the Bath And Body Works Scentportables... however the SMELL ???? Where is it because after one day I don't smell it whatsoever. It was so disappointing !! If you're just looking for design... buy it !
Mari O.
Roanoke , TX
I love the scents!! I love the different compartments that you can put the scents in. You can get one for every season or holiday or simply whatever you like. They have tons of different scents. The one thing I dislike is that the scent doesn't last very long. I would say it's a strong scent for 2 weeks. Then it fades and will need to be replaced in a month.
Jonnay V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these! I use them in my car, and they are very strong. It's perfect if you want the scent to flow through the car. Some scents are stronger than others, it just depends which one you are getting. I like to get lighter scents just because i know how overpowering and strong other ones can be. I would recommend this!
Elizabeth C.
If you find these on sale (usually the holiday ones get marked down) then i would recommend grabbing one. I just think they are way over priced. The little scent pods are nice but in the summer they tend to dry out very fast. The scent though isn't crazy but I enjoy that as some can be overwhelming in the small space.
Allie P.
Love using these air fresheners in my car. Way better than any others I could find. I love the wide range of scents that can go inside of it. The scent lasts for a very long time.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I absolutely love some of the new designs of these! They keep their scent well, and I love that no outlet is needed. I do wish the scents were a bit stronger, though.
Shannon C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
i'm obsessed with all things bath & body works! i do love scentportables - they're super cute -- but they do not last very long. i smell it in my car for a couple of days and then i feel like i have to switch it out. which can obviously get pricey and annoying!
Amanda M.
Buffalo
These products are adorable and add some fun decor to your vechicle or wherever you may choose to use it! This product however was not very effective. I find that it lasts in my car for maybe a week or two. This product is very cheap but does not do much for me.
Su S.
I used these when i dormed in college. They were easy to put in the dorm and didn't take up too much room. If your a mom looking for something small for your kids to take to college this is it, it makes the room smell nice and i almost would forget it was there
Yessenia E.
Hayward, CA
Are they worth the money?
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
What one did you buy? I have the turtle :-)
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
How long do the scents last before they need to be replaced?
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
What scents are your favorite?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
Favorite scent? Mine is Flannel!