Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love bath and body works.
They have the best products.
I like the fact that they make car scent-portables because It makes a big difference.
Most of the sent portables and a little to strong for my.
The only one that works best for me is the Lemoncello 🍋.
And I recommend it to everyone.

Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
This is the best of all!! I tried this one for winter and it kind of didn't work well. During the winter I rather have the Vanilla that's sweet and warm. Lots of people keep saying that my car smells like a bakery or cookies out of the oven and that was the idea behind it! But this one is fresh and clean perfect for spring!! Wondering what people will tell me about this one!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Eucalyptus mint is my signature scent. My room and car smell like it. The scent isn't too overpowering, its just a nice, clean scent that makes you feel comfortable. Perfect scent for a car, because cars can get pretty smelly after awhile. Love it!
Bryan C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wow I love this scent for my car! At first I was leery about buying a scent in a pod for my car... Either it would be TOO powerful or I was concerned it just wouldn't work at all. But it did! The scent lasted a couple of months too. I totally recommend
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Definitely my favorite scent as it's very light and refreshing. This scent does not overpower you like some other ones do. I love this scent in pretty much every product - soap, air freshener, candles. I purchase this scent regularly.
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
This is my go to scent for anything. I love the wall flowers, the candles and the portables. I love that it can waken you up or calm you down. It's fresh, clean and comforting.
Stephanie K.
I feel the same way about these as I do the Yankee Candle car jars. The scent just does not last. And for the price I just don't find it worth it.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
I love these, this scent is nice and fresh. This is awesome for clearing your sinuses too. It's a nice refreshing scent.
Sharonda B.
Tampa, FL
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works. Its calming and invigorating at the same time