Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Disc Flannel uploaded by Hannah H.Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Disc Flannel uploaded by Hannah H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kaelyn C.
Owings Mills, MD
This is by far my FAVORITE scent from BBW!! I have an obsession with products that smell like men's cologne, I mean who doesn't love the smell of a man! The scent lasts very long in my car and is very worth the $6
Brittani O.
Just recently bought this scent refill for my car and I am in love! It's kinda smells like cologne, and kinda feels like a warm hug every time I get into my car. These last forever too! I had my last pod in my car for around 2 months before I couldn't really smell it anymore.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
I love this product. The scentportable's are small and sleek and let out just the right amount of fragrance. The flannel scent is one of my favorites. It's great if you like more heavy, muskier scents, and is great for Fall.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I'm obsessed with this scent! I get it in the candles, wallflowers, and for my car. It smells amazing and everyone comments on how good my car smells. I wish they made this scent year round
Hannah H.
Muskegon, MI
I just recently purchased this item and I'm already in love with it. Having a good smelling car is always important and with this product the scent stays for a super long time. Flannel has become my favorite car scent because it smells like a mixture of a new car and men's cologne. The scent isn't over bearing at all, it is the perfect amount of fragrance.
Melissa W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This Flannel Fragrance refill disc for the scent portable smells amazing. I use it in my car . It lasts forever. Every time I get into my car, I smile, because it smells so good. I will be putting these Bath and Body Works Scent portables all over my house.
Samantha S.
West Olive, MI
This is THE BEST scent! I love it for fall! I always buy a bunch when they come out because they always sell out. I wish they sold it through winter. It is a strong scent (almost with a touch of men's cologne) so if you are sensitive, beware!
riley h.
Temecula, CA
ALWAYS have one of these in my car. You can pick a cute vent clip/ visor clip and pop one of these bad boys in. The scent last months and the price is unbeatable. Flannel is a seasonal scent, so stock up while you can! best fall scent.
Krystal M.
Granite City, IL
I used this in my car and one in my boyfriends car. I love this smell it smells so much like fall. These car sents last a long time u smell them each time you open the car.