Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Disc Caribbean Escape uploaded by Molly B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Disc Caribbean Escape
  • "Love this product by far the best smelling longest lasting car airfreshener I've ever used. Love love love this sent and works amazing!" in 4 reviews
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love bath & body works sweet fragrance scent disc because they smell amazing and really come in handy.
I place them in closets, my car, even in my laundry room. I stock up on them when they have their big sale. Overall I can’t live without them.
Ferdelle L.
Venice, CA
This is one of my signature car smells. I can't drive around without these. They smell amazing and I buy them when they have deals for more than one purchase. The only problem is that I have to replace them at least one a month, or if I'm lazy, once every two months. Unfortunately by then the smell has disappeared. I wish they would last longer!
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Use this in my car and it smells so good! Bought a whole bunch of different scents and I love them all! Just opening my door I smell it! Love these and I am going to buy a lot more! Wish they had a lot more variety of scents though!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This scent is amazing . I love using these in my car because they quickly make it smell super fresh and nice. This particular scent is very fresh and fruity, like tropical cocktail. It’s a great scent for summer.
Melisa S.
I have been using this product for years. I like them because they have a much lighter smell than the trees or the other car clips! I do think the smell fades pretty quickly, and they can be somewhat expensive for air fresheners.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I am in LOVE with this scent! I love to put them everywhere in my house, in my car, everywhere! They are amazing, and they do smell for a long time! I was really scared they were going to not last as long as I wanted them to because the Wal-mart ones that are kind of the same thing don't last but maybe a day or 2 and you can't smell them anymore! Def going to be a repeat buyer for a long time,.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using this in my car. I have a Cruze with all leather interior and when I change the fragrance it's amazing. Only downside the smell only lasts for a short amount of time. And that's the bad part about it.
Alisha M.
Bath and Bodyworks came up with a great idea with these and they all are so very attractive pretty rhinestones are on mine in my car and I love it the disks are a little expensive but nothing outrageous.
Nicole H.
Love theee!! I have 3 in my car and it makes my car smell soooooo good! Every time I have someone in my car they always ask me what I use! Not too bad in price but they are totally worth it no matter what !
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love these for my car! The containers that you can choose to put these in are so cute and some of their most popular scents are available for you to choose. As long as you don't drive with your windows open a lot the scent lingers for a couple of months without being overpowering (the more time with your windows up, the longer it'll last). Thanks to this product I always get compliments on how good my car smells