Bath & Body Works Scented 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Oz Guava Colada uploaded by Emily B.Bath & Body Works Scented 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Oz Guava Colada uploaded by Emily B.Bath & Body Works Scented 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Oz Guava Colada uploaded by Keisha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily B.
Emily B.
West Hartford, CT
I received this candle as a birthday gift. When lit, it's not over powering, and the smell of passion fruit is very pleasant. It says that the candle is great for even burning, and it has 3 wicks. This has caused a bit of a problem because without a long lighter, it's a bit hard to light all 3 and not burn yourself. Not lighting all 3 will of course cause uneven burning. I would definitely recommend though.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Snellville, GA
It's been burning everyday and all day in my room. That's how good it smells. It deserves 6 stars. One of my favorites from b&bw
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.
It's smells so Delish I love b&bw I always have to have a candle in every room
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I purchased a wallflower of this and love the scent. It is fruity but not overbaring. I wod buy other things with this scent.