Bath & Body Works® Savannah Mint Julep Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by amanda w.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!

• Does this product do its job, to keep your hands clean.2 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Savannah Mint Julep Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I use this at least 5 times a day after every restroom use. I bought it at one of their retail locations when it was on sale. It's a foaming pump which I absolutely love. I would buy it again if the scent comes out again because the smell is a perfect lime and cucumber smell!
Pyxie C.
San Francisco, CA
This soap smells amazing! The foaming handsoap is great if you have kids in the house who might not be able to lather the regular soap formula as easily or who might use too much soap at one time. This amount of soap is good for a few weeks in a household that has many guests and visitors.
Ashlee H.
This soap smells so good! I love bath and body soap and always have it on hand for each of my bathrooms but this is by far one of my favorite scents to date! I was so sad when it wasn't available on the semi annual sale but I hope they bring it back next year!
Theresa  B.
This soap definitely makes my hands feel clean and does not dry out my hands. I am not a fan of the smell but it does it's job so I'll continue to use it. I do have friends who love the smell.
Kimberly B.
Colton, CA
This hand soap smells so good and it encourages me to wash my hands more often, just so that scent can stay on my hands. I've repurchased this scent and many other fragrances that Bath and Body Works offers.
Crystal T.
Loganville, GA
I put this soap in my bathroom for Mother's Day celebrations and I got so many remarks on how good it smelled. I bought this at bath and body works during their semi annual sale.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
So surprised how much I love this soap the .intended is really mild and not over powering and the scent stays with me for at least a cple hrs love this stuff super moisturizing too
Krista A.
Smells great and foams well! Also it's fairly affordable compared to other Bath and Body Works products. Great for a guest bathroom!
Kaitlynn B.
Does this product do its job, to keep your hands clean.