Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha R.
Millmont, PA
Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist uploaded by Samantha R.
Not only does this lotion give the 24 hours of moisture it smells amazing it smells like a little bakery within the bottle, the bottle is cute and love the detail on it. I got this for Christmas and fell for it.
Heather S.
Portland, OR
Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist uploaded by Heather S.
This stuff is amazing, and smells so good! Just like blueberry shortbread. Packaging is super cute and the price was bad either. I loved it so much I even bought it for my daughter
Brandy P.
Leesburg, FL
I just have the Santa’s blueberry shortbread body lotion and shower gel and I have to say the blue berry smell is right where I like it. It is a little strong and very sweet too much for some peoples liking. However, I prefer t to be stronger because after my shower and after I apply the lotion it leaves the subtle smell of blueberries on my throughout the rest of my day. I didn’t think at first that I would like it however It is one of my go to lotions for my body. The shower gel definitely lifts my moods and the lotion leaves me feeling fresh and bubbly.
Cassandra W.
Brick, NJ
Bath & Body Works Santa's Blueberry Shortbread Body Lotion And Fragrance Mist uploaded by Cassandra W.
Who else is over all the holiday run arounds? but still wants to keep there decor up? I know i am. It has been a crazy few weeks and with the new year beginning and christmas over i just dont have it in me to take down my decorations. I love how beautiful my house looks. Bath and body works has made this a little easier for me with this shortbread lotion and perfume. I smell like a walking christmas holiday haha or at least the scents i smell for the holidays... There currently having there semi annual sale so if you can get it.. Ohh you better grab it 😂 Make sure to take these in with you for 2020

Looking for your answer?