Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Soft Rose Petals, Rain-Kissed Ivy, Spring Musk

OVERVIEW
Topped with a decorative lid, this floral favorite refreshes any space just like a fresh-cut rose bouquet!

The World's Best 3-Wick Candle, Guaranteed:

Amazing room-filling fragrances
Consistent quality from beginning to end
Delivers up to 45 hours of fragrance
More fragrances than any other candle maker
Every candle is 100% money-back guaranteed!

MORE INFO
4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Does this candle fill a large room?
Has anyone smelt the Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle I’m obsessed with it it!
Anyone purchase this and liked it? What does it remind you of?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Jumana A.
Lake Forest, CA
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jumana A.
Soft and sweet candle with a beautiful rose scent that’s not overpowering. I absolutely love anything rose scented. Their candles are my favorite 😍
Tessa C.
Colonia, NJ
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Tessa C.
Another great candle! I have gotten this scent atleast 3 times already and definitely buying again. An amazing smell for any time of the year! I have put my friends and family all on this and it’s now their go to scent when they go to stock up on more candles. [product:bath-&-body-works-rose-water-&-ivy-3-wick-candle]
Agueda A.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Agueda A.
I love how it smells. So beautiful. Just opening it makes my room smells good. My favorite candle of all.
Jay G.
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jay G.
If you don't currently own 1 of these candles you don't know what you're missing. The scent lasts and the candle burns practically forever b4 running out. Its best to catch a sale so you get multiple and i absolutely recommend this scent..
Heather B.
Clackamas, OR
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Heather B.
This has quickly became my favorite scent. Smells like a nice perfume. Not too sweet or musky. Already time to go get another one!
Haley K.
Topeka, KS
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Haley K.
I love this candles. I’m slightly obsessed with candles but this is my favorite recently. I love the light feminine smell it gives off that isn’t over powering like other scents can be. I love the pastel pink packaging that just ties it all together. It looks amazing on my dresser. Really ties the room together
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
This is such a nice scent especially for the spring season and to keep in your bathrooms. Bath and body works candles are the best by far!!
Milquely S.
Jersey City, NJ
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Milquely S.
This candle is everything for me. I really love flowery smells and this is my go to candle. I enjoy the smells of flowers. This is a great product. #bath&bodyworks
mayra S.
i absolutely love this scent! it is my all time favorite!+ i bought the candles, hand soap, and body spray in this scent.
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
Bath & Body Works ROSE WATER & IVY 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Mikaela D.
I’ve never been so obsessed with a bath&body scent before! I purchased this scent in their soap, room spray, wallflowers and car air freshener! It reminds me of spring. it’s fresh and feminine without being too overpowering. I hope Bath&body never discontinues this scent!