Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist

This irresistible, long-lasting mist has notes of airy rose water blended with jasmine petals & creamy musk.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist!
Shaye G.
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shaye G.
Love this rose scent! It is very strong and smells like a bouquets of roses. I sometimes use it as a room spray. đź’‹
Katie W.
Elk Grove, CA
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Katie W.
This is great if you’re looking for a light, subtle, floral fragrance mist. The scent definitely lasts longer if you use this with the matching body cream.
Erika G.
Bronx, NY
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Erika G.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
It smells amazing. I would use it everyday. Is a mist so it won’t last all day. I would definitely recommend it.
Summer E.
Ponca City, OK
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Summer E.
First body spray I’ve ever bought for myself at bath and body works. Smell is light, I don’t like strong scented sprays, but beautiful. Really smells like roses! Love love love 💕
Brandy T.
Mobile, AL
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brandy T.
I'm not sure if this is a new scent or if they've had it for a while but I am here to tell you that I absolutely love the rose body spray it smells so light and fresh like you just stepped out of the shower everywhere I go people ask me what I have on in and when I tell him it's just body spray from Bath and Body Works they were like you smells so amazing I would definitely suggest this to anybody definitely my go-to body spray
Selene A.
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Selene A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love everything about this body splash! I have only used VS body splashes in the past, so I was hesitant to try the Bath&Body. But I’m so glad I did! The fragrance feels so feminine and classic! It last a few hours on my skin and all day long on my clothes, which is great for a body splash. I recommend it!
Sarah B.
Medford, MA
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Sarah B.
This body fragrance is perfect, mine is almost gone and yes I am going to buy another one because in addition to fixing it on the body it has a very soft smell of roses and this smell lasts all day I don't remember how much I paid but no I bought it at Bath body works
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aqsa C.
Lovely! I love this body mist! It is just classic! A sweet floral that applies with ease, lasts a while, and just smells good! I would compare this to some high end brands, was pretty affordable, and is just amazing overall!
Paulina R.
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Paulina R.
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist I have more to share. I even love the smell of the men ones too.
ana Q.
Providence, RI
Bath & Body Works Rose Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by ana Q.
I loved this product, I always use it after showering and before going to sleep, the smell is wonderful and it feels clean. my husband loves the smell as well.

Looking for your answer?