Bath & Body Works Room Spray Watermelon Lemonade 1.5oz uploaded by Jill H.Bath & Body Works Room Spray Watermelon Lemonade 1.5oz uploaded by Brittney P.Bath & Body Works Room Spray Watermelon Lemonade 1.5oz uploaded by Catherine D.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is my FAVORITE room spray and smell for the hot summer months. It smells crisp, clean, sweet, and fruity...not artificial which I really love! Bright lemonade with a sugar twist and then add in watermelon’s sweet aroma...you get this perfect mix that I truly adore! A few sprays in each room is enough to get the entire house smelling like summer. It’s so refreshing and not like your typical fake smell. The price is higher than your average air freshener...but this isn’t your average room freshener!! It lasts a long time because of its potency, so it’s worth every single penny! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting their house to smell like an amazing summer day with a twist.
Orleny L.
Stony Brook, NY
I love these they have a great smell and last a good amount of time. I just wish that the smell didnt smell toxic initially but as it settles it smells really good. I love randomly spraying it!!
Katelyn E.
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. I love this scent, it is something that you haven't ever really smelled before and something that you wouldn't think to put together. It is very affordable for how many times you can use it
Lacy I.
This scent is so yummy! I have used this in their candles and hand lotion too. It smells just like sweet watermelon and summer!! The room spray makes the whole room smell relish! One of my favorite new scents!Bath & Body Works Room Spray Watermelon Lemonade 1.5oz
Jamie Rose S.
I love this scent, it is one of my all time favorites from BBW's and normally I don't bug their room sprays, however it seems like they've improved since the last time I bought one. The amazing scent of watermelon lemonade lingers long after I've sprayed a room, sometimes up to 2-4 hours depending on if I've been cooking or not. I could literally use this scent all year long because I love it that much! I highly recommend this room spray in this scent!
Lindsey B.
Sacramento, CA
Gets rid of nasty smells in my car. Works like a charm, plus smells heavenly. Thank you Bath & Body Works for such an amazing room spray that actually gets rid of odors!
Kristin B.
Chelsea, MI
This is a nice sweet scent, but it only takes one spray for an entire room. The can has lasted forever which is nice. The scent can get a little overwhelming when used continuously, so I try to mix it up with other scents. It is very sugary smelling and I love that, but it easily can be too much.
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
Watermelon Lemonade is my absolute favorite scent from Bath & Body Works, but I love that I can switch up my scents with the seasons, there are SO MANY to choose from. The room sprays are great because they leave my house smelling awesome without having to worry if I'm leaving a candle or scent diffuser on when I leave. I will never stop using these!
Jennifer M.
Evergreen Park, IL
Bath and body works room smells are always great, not too expensive, variety of scents, even seasonal ones. Watermelon lemonade is one of my favorites for room spray, candles, car freshener, and body cream. It's a great scent and makes a great room spray
Tiffany T.
The concentrated room sprays from Bath & Body Works are one of the most powerful room sprays I've ever used. One tiny spray will fill a small to medium room for up to 4 hours. These are affordable and can generally be found on sale multiple times a year. Plus it doesn't hurt that this particular scent smells absolutely amazing.