Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
Junmar L.
It smells nice, and me and my little cousin use it , she loves it. I personally think it is a great product for me and my family we use it all the time .
Katy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love Bath and Body Works anything! But the Rio line always smells delicious and flirty!
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Like it but did not love it. i don't like the very strong scents but my mom bought it for me but personally wouldn't buy it agian because of the scent
Ileana P.
Davenport, FL
After a long day at work, right before I go to sleep, I take a nice shower and after that I use this lotion. I love all the bath and body works , but this lotion smell is so sweet is one of my favs. Another plus; my husband love the smell too ;)
Raven S.
Toronto
This body lotion is actually my favorite, it smells soo good but also give skin the moisture it needs all day long. Doesn't feel greasy at all.
Shannon T.
Madison, AL
Love Bath and Body Works! The Rio Rumberry is a pleasant scent that I really love. It is not too strong. I purchase the products from the Bath and Body Works website and use it on a daily basis. Bath and Body Works is the only scented lotion I use and I would buy it again.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
This bath and body works body lotion is one of my top ten favorites. Not only does it smell delicious but it is easy to apply and makes the skin smooth abs soft without it being too oily or heavy. This scent- Rio Rumberry is like to die for! This is a must have
Myrikal S.
Tulare, CA
This smells absolutely amazing!!! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that it sometimes lingers on the skin in a tacky consistency which personally I dislike!
Shaquila A.
My second favorite smell from bath and body works. I isn't as moisturizing as it claims to be. And it also leaves a sticky feeling on the skin. Nothing to serious to keep me from buying it.
Dazheea H.
I love this lotion the smell is really good I use to where it everyday but sadly I can't find it anywhere anymore because bath and body works discontinued this product.