Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
sophie d.
Indianapolis, IN
Like it but did not love it. i don't like the very strong scents but my mom bought it for me but personally wouldn't buy it agian because of the scent
Sarah T.
Ridgefield, CT
I like the smell and the lotion makes my skin softer BUT I always feel dirty and like I need to wash my hands after I use bath and body works products.
Norely C.
It smells really good, long lasting scent, it did make my hands a little too dry though, therefore it didn't meet my expectations to the fullest. Easy to use? Of course, and affordable. I had the 3oz bottle and it lasted longer than expected. Partially satisfied.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. There lotion smells good, but I do not find it as nourishing and hydrating as they claim it is.
Anjali P.
Bath and Body Works' body lotions are my go to for their amazing and unique scents. The RIO RUMBERRY has been my summer scent and has attracted the attention of many, no lie! Who needs body spray when you have this sweet smelling lotion
Myrikal S.
Tulare, CA
This smells absolutely amazing!!! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that it sometimes lingers on the skin in a tacky consistency which personally I dislike!
Shaquila A.
Houston , TX
My second favorite smell from bath and body works. I isn't as moisturizing as it claims to be. And it also leaves a sticky feeling on the skin. Nothing to serious to keep me from buying it.
Tami N.
Saint Paul, MN
This smells super nice and has a very cute bottle design so it would look great next to all your other products. It also has a very decent amount for you to use for maybe about 2wks or more (depending on how often you use it). This has got to be one of favorite smells and cant wait to see what else Bath and Body puts out!
Taryn W.
I love all of the bath and body works products and rely solely on them for my body wash, lotion, soaps, scrubs and sprays. Their scents are amazing including this one.
Anita B.
Rockford, IL
Love this scent! Not to strong at all, and a great price. Hard to find any Bath & Body Works product I don't like.

Amazon