Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
Anita B.
Rockford, IL
Love this scent! Not to strong at all, and a great price. Hard to find any Bath & Body Works product I don't like.
Autumn J.
Johnson City, TN
Best scent yet! Definitely have this in my beach bag! I love how powerful the scent is and the scent stays all day!
noah d.
Cypress, TX
This smells like amazingness and it makes me feel so soft and ugh i just love it soo much definitely recommend
Christina T.
Bowling green ,fl
Smells Amazing!! I love bath&body works !! Glides on with long lasting smells constantly buy these products
Samantha A.
Pacoima, CA
I really enjoyed this product especially the scent it gave me its a good type of fruity scent I loved it(:
Missy B.
Elkins, AR
I use this daily. Smells wonderful and is non greasy. Always leaves smooth skin and the sent lasts all day
Katie O.
I really like it but the smell is a little overpowering but it does make you smell good for a long time.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Awesome scent. Lasts a decent amount of time. Smooth and moisturizing. Would repurchase. Would recommend.
Kayla M.
Albany, NY
My mom bought this and I tried it when I was visiting. I would consider buying it for myself someday!
Jacqueline F.
New Bedford, MA
Love this smell. I love this product line. It has that nice summer smell, which can be very relaxing.

back