Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
Norely C.
It smells really good, long lasting scent, it did make my hands a little too dry though, therefore it didn't meet my expectations to the fullest. Easy to use? Of course, and affordable. I had the 3oz bottle and it lasted longer than expected. Partially satisfied.
Dazheea H.
I love this lotion the smell is really good I use to where it everyday but sadly I can't find it anywhere anymore because bath and body works discontinued this product.
Abbey E.
Boston, MA
This was one of my favorite smelling lotions. I used it very quickly because it reminded me of being in an island. I bought it at bath and body works. It made my skins extremely smooth, as most of their products do.
Ileana P.
Davenport, FL
After a long day at work, right before I go to sleep, I take a nice shower and after that I use this lotion. I love all the bath and body works , but this lotion smell is so sweet is one of my favs. Another plus; my husband love the smell too ;)
Jennifer R.
Smells great, reminds me of a summertime scent. I like pairing it with my Rio Timbered shower gel. Lathers up nicely as all my Bath & Body works shower gels do and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed
Myrikal S.
Tulare, CA
This smells absolutely amazing!!! The only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that it sometimes lingers on the skin in a tacky consistency which personally I dislike!
Gabriela C.
chicago, IL
I love this lotion because it smells so good and it leaves my skin soft. It is not like other lotions that have fragrance in them but the fragrance wears off quick. The scent lasts all day.
Madison P.
Englewood, New Jersey
This body lotion smells so good! Every time I smell it I feel like it transports me to a tropical island somewhere and I'm on the beach drinking fresh coconut water
Rachel W.
Clayton, NC
This Rio Rumberry smell actually smells like I'm in rio vacationing. The feel of the lotion is just enough to keep you moisturized all day and keeps your smelling good as well.
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! I love anything with like a berry smell. I even love berry color makeup. This smells absolutely amazing. It is one of my favorites at Bath & Body Works!