Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
Yovana M.
Perris, CA
This is one of my most favorite smells that bath n body works has made yet . N I have a colelction of their stuff and can't wait to grow it more bigger n better with more items ❤️ totally recommend this not just this smell but the brand it self amazing 💗
Jessica B.
I absolutely love this lotion! it makes my hands feel so soft and smell so good. The value is affordable, and it does an amazing job. the formula is amazing, it's gentle to the skin and it leaves your hands feeling amazing. I totally recommend this product.
Anna V.
Newman, CA
Bath and Body Works Rio Rumberry Body Lotion has a wonderful fruity tropical scent. It is not too heavy of a scent but the scent lasts for a long time. Bath and Body Works discontinued this scent which makes me sad as it was one of my favorites. If they bring it back again, I will certainly stock up. The lotion is non-greasy and leaves my skin so soft.
Leli P.
Doral, FL
The scent in this is absolutely amazing. The hydrating power and the cnsistency are good, not the best but good, BUT THE SCENT, I got it long ago and still haven't stumbled onto anything like it. Delicious.
Karina P.
Los Angeles , Ca
I love this product actually all of Bath & Body Works products work very well I just love them love the smell love the way it feels on your skin and love the after smell makes my sweat smell actually delicious
Nadia T.
Chatsworth, CA
Yum, yum, yum! Bath & Body works is known for it's awesome scents, and this one is no exception. Almost like a spicy berry, it goes on pleasantly strong ("just enough") and wears well through out the day. Also layers well with other fruity type scents. The lotion formula is not the heaviest in moisture, but is fine for everyday use.
Tami N.
Saint Paul, MN
This smells super nice and has a very cute bottle design so it would look great next to all your other products. It also has a very decent amount for you to use for maybe about 2wks or more (depending on how often you use it). This has got to be one of favorite smells and cant wait to see what else Bath and Body puts out!
Amanda W.
Fort Riley, KS
Got this for my mom as a Mother's Day present and had to buy her another one because I used all of it before Mother's Day even rolled around! Super addicting smell and wonderful hydration.
Shaquila A.
My second favorite smell from bath and body works. I isn't as moisturizing as it claims to be. And it also leaves a sticky feeling on the skin. Nothing to serious to keep me from buying it.
Chanel C.
Bronx, NY
This has to be by far my favorite summer Bath & Body mist. Rio Rumberry is summer in a bottle !! I recommend this to anyone that loves a fruity summery sent for the summer.