Bath & Body Works® RIO RUMBERRY Body Lotion uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon*
  • "Super yummy scent long lasting super hydrating a summer must have Love this brand won't want to leave home without it " in 5 reviews
Tabitha M.
Man oh man this smells so good. It was given to me by a friend and I fell in love with the smell. I’m not usually one for loud or fruity smells but this one just is great. I am so sad this isn’t in the semi annual sale!!
Daniela F.
Cotulla , TX
This has got to be one of my favorite scents from bath and body works! it is gentle and not harsh it smells great and it also last long! Pros that it's moisturizers as well and if doesn't have any cons! Yes I would recommend it to people!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I bought the little traveling size. It smelled so good that I went back and bought a bigger size. I also mix the scent with secret wonderland to give that sweet but cold scent. This is perfume on a budget.
Clover T.
Decatur, GA
I love the way this lotion smells. It's very difficult to find it as it's probably sold out most of the times. I love how the smell lingers for a really long time also and people always compliment when I am wearing this.
Sydney H.
I absolutely love this product! It's definitely for me! My legs stay smooth all day and everyone always asks about the great scent. I recommend this lotion to everyone! 5 starts for me!
Tessa C.
Johnson City, NY
I used this lotion till the last drop. It has a beautiful sent and is not watery. Although I'm not quite sure if it's available in stores anymore, a little secret I found out is that, if a lotion you love by B&B is no longer being created. Their website has whatever is left in stock for sale. So, you can get your old favorites that you thought were gone for good, for less then you would have payed for them in store.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I got this delightful bottle of lotion as a present, having never heard of it before. The aroma was definitely different, but not at all unpleasant. For what I know it costs, I would say it's mostly worth it (for the cost I'd like a better, more intense smell), but if you feel like splurging I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Shannon T.
Madison, AL
Love Bath and Body Works! The Rio Rumberry is a pleasant scent that I really love. It is not too strong. I purchase the products from the Bath and Body Works website and use it on a daily basis. Bath and Body Works is the only scented lotion I use and I would buy it again.
Gabrielle G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
All of bath and body works lotions are great but this one is by far my favorite! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel super soft, I also find that I don't need to wear any perfume when I wear this also! I get lots of compliments on the smell of this lotion!
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
This bath and body works body lotion is one of my top ten favorites. Not only does it smell delicious but it is easy to apply and makes the skin smooth abs soft without it being too oily or heavy. This scent- Rio Rumberry is like to die for! This is a must have